• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ben and Chad were actually prepared for something like this and are working hard to ensure the series goes on. Either it'll go independent or picked up by another sponsor company similar to what was ScrewAttack and RoosterTeeth.

One way or another, the quality in terms of animation likely probably will go back to season 1-3 until they can build up the money again.

Otherwise, if they can't manage this, the show is pretty much done.
Odd! I was thinking there may be a drop in quality in something like animation as well!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Watching an old show I used to love called Martin Mystery. A French-Canadian anime that Nickelodeon aired in the states. From the same company that made Totally Spies. But man I was all over this show as a kid. It’s like anime x-files for kids.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why is it mid?
Well it isn’t bad per se, but I think there’s a lack of variety. Not a lot of oddballs or choices that make you think “How would that work?” Until you see them in motion and it all makes sense. A lot of starters and legendaries and the “cool guys” of their generations. And once again that’s not exactly a bad thing, but it makes the whole thing feel kinda standard.

Also Inteleon. Icky.
Watching an old show I used to love called Martin Mystery. A French-Canadian anime that Nickelodeon aired in the states. From the same company that made Totally Spies. But man I was all over this show as a kid. It’s like anime x-files for kids.
I remember there was a caveman in a Hawaiian shirt

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here is the latest trailer for Disney Pixar's Inside Out 2:
I'm surprised one of the new emotions ain't Puberty. Lol.
Aw man I remember watching and being into that show when I was younger. Good times.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well it isn’t bad per se, but I think there’s a lack of variety. Not a lot of oddballs or choices that make you think “How would that work?” Until you see them in motion and it all makes sense. A lot of starters and legendaries and the “cool guys” of their generations. And once again that’s not exactly a bad thing, but it makes the whole thing feel kinda standard.

Also Inteleon. Icky.
Who would you suggest adding that fulfills that criteria? Toadscool?

Also I added Inteleon because he’s Pokémon’s only gunslinger and that Google poll said he’s a popular Galar starter.
I remember there was a caveman in a Hawaiian shirt
Yeah. That’s Java. He’s cool.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Who would you suggest adding that fulfills that criteria? Toadscool?

Also I added Inteleon because he’s Pokémon’s only gunslinger and that Google poll said he’s a popular Galar starter.
Yeah. That’s Java. He’s cool.
Something like Toedscool is exactly what I’m talking about. Something weird and kooky that doesn’t look like it should be in a platform fighter. Or something like Revavroom or Cryogonal, Pokémon with weird bodies who’s fight in unorthodox ways.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Something like Toedscool is exactly what I’m talking about. Something weird and kooky that doesn’t look like it should be in a platform fighter. Or something like Revavroom or Cryogonal, Pokémon with weird bodies who’s fight in unorthodox ways.
I suggest Octillery. I want to fight as a weird octopus thing.

Also one thing I noticed was that the roster was pretty sparse of Hoenn, so I say add a Plusle+Minun duo, I think it'd be cool oh and also Exploud

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's a chandelier shaped hole on that roster if you ask me

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It’s not a platform fighter, it’s like MvC. But your point stands… you know, Revavroom makes me think of the Starmobiled… hmm…
I suggest Octillery. I want to fight as a weird octopus thing.

Also one thing I noticed was that the roster was pretty sparse of Hoenn, so I say add a Plusle+Minun duo, I think it'd be cool oh and also Exploud
Obstagoon and Gallade are related to Gen 3 lines but I’ll look into some more Gen 3 stuff. As well as Octillery.
There's a chandelier shaped hole on that roster if you ask me
I wanted to specifically avoid Chandelure. He was already in Pokkén.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Finished working for today with my mentor the working schedule for my studies and self control regarding impulsive purchases:
Screenshot_2024-03-07-19-45-58-74_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

My mentor is someone who believes people Who have my condition are more of a visual learner: the more I associate certain concepts with a specific appealing visual representation: the easier It will be for me to handle It all.

She also is doing working calendars themed about media I enjoy: this month she decided to do It about Kingdom Hearts.

All in all It seems really promising overall: learning a lot of studying and schedule skills which will hopefully help me get through my production studies.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Alright, heading off to see Kung Fu Panda 4.

The trailers haven’t inspired too much hope, but I’m still gonna go in with an open mind. These movies have been so good so far, I’d hate for this film to suck.
Wait they made another one and it's already out??

I haven't been keeping up with movie news nearly as much post-COVID, but I had no idea I had checked out this hard. Holy s***.

Top Bottom