• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ready the 1st issue of the Spectacular Spider-Men, and…
IMG_2290.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2292.jpeg
…yeah I’ll be enjoying this series

also this recent Ghost-Spider storyline is the last one before Gwen gets deported to the 616 permanently…they made their Otto have a black son with the same sense of insanity and we shall quickly never see him again
IMG_2289.jpeg

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it's cool. Pikachu, Gengar, and Ogerpon are my favorites out of these, and I really like most of the others. Miltank is funny.

Lusamine Nihilego seems a bit weird, but she could fit if she's like a boss at first before you unlock her.
I figure most Pokemon would be backed up by an appropriate trainer from the mainline series giving them commands from the sidelines. Lusamine is just taking a more hands on approach.

Plus I love the design of fused Nihilego way more than regular Nihilego.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I decided to make a roster myself. I decided to put restrictions on it too, so no Pokemon that's in Pokken or Smash can be on this roster. In addition, only 2 Pokemon per gen (and for my own sake, regional forms do not count against that). I also tried balancing out the types, which was a tough task (and I probably failed).

Here you go
1709864588258.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I decided to make a roster myself. I decided to put restrictions on it too, so no Pokemon that's in Pokken or Smash can be on this roster. In addition, only 2 Pokemon per gen (and for my own sake, regional forms do not count against that). I also tried balancing out the types, which was a tough task (and I probably failed).

Here you go
View attachment 386117
I... this is so small and built out of almost nothing but weirdos that I don't know who would be satisfied with it...

No offense.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

Here you go
View attachment 386117
Goodra is mega based, same with Iron Valiant

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I never was invested in Dragon Ball (most I remember was one Gamecube game where all I did was spam Kamehameha), but I imagine many were touched by his work and character designs.

May he rest in peace.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Not trying to be funny here, but with Akira gone, who's going to make power levels over 9000 now?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Whoa whoa!? Akira Toriyama died!?

50 years ago 60 was probably old but not in this day in age. I may have not been a DBZ fan but I'm aware of the influence he had on anime.

May he RIP.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Bro it’s really not the time.
Yeah, I know. That's why I wasn't trying to be funny. It is just that I have said this kind of thing before when a person has died, twice. So, I thought it would not hurt to do it once more.

Do forgive me.

Top Bottom