• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Earlier today I saw this in a store and my curiosity got the best of me.

1705792769144.png

From what I've played with it I think it's awesome. It'll definitely replace my Hori Split Pad Pro Joy-Cons.

Interestingly, it is registered as a Switch Pro Controller and not Joy-Cons, so I can even use this without attaching it to the console.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
watch a direct fall on Feb 12th for my 20th b-day lol
ogernerd.jpg

Erm actually Nintendo directs alternate between airing on Wednesdays or Thursdays each year and as last year was a Thursday year clearly 2024 must be a Wednesday year with that in mind February directs tend to be in the first week of the month recently so according to my calculations I believe the most optimal release date for Nintendo's upcoming direct to be February 7th-

Uh, I mean.

Yeah, it'd be a cool birthday gift :nifty:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
View attachment 383265

Erm actually Nintendo directs alternate between airing on Wednesdays or Thursdays each year and as last year was a Thursday year clearly 2024 must be a Wednesday year with that in mind February directs tend to be in the first week of the month recently so according to my calculations I believe the most optimal release date for Nintendo's upcoming direct to be February 7th-

Uh, I mean.

Yeah, it'd be a cool birthday gift :nifty:
that image is too good omg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I predict the 13th will be the direct. Basically two weeks from Pokémon day, which would line up nicely.
Ah great. What have I done with making a discussion about Directs?

I mean, not that there is anything wrong with it, but even though I just wanted to ask, I did not know it would go this far.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
What would people even like to see in this new Nintendo Direct? I'm still waiting on a new Mario and Luigi RPG game, since it's been years, but knowing that Alphadream is under and it's been radio silence, it's probably not going to happen ...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Uhh so I looked at the new stuff on Chuggaa and…?

It looks like Emily left out a lot of the context of the messages between the two of them making him seem worse off and creepy. What does everyone think of this? I’m honestly more confused by this whole thing.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

It looks like Emily left out a lot of the context of the messages between the two of them making him seem worse off and creepy. What does everyone think of this? I’m honestly more confused by this whole thing.
My opinion on the situation is

Maybe we just should save topics like this for the serious discussion board?

**** man, I'm tired of he said she said stuff, and no matter the evidence either side produces, people have already made up their minds and opinions about the scenarios.

It's good to keep up to date on this sure, but it feels like every time more stuff gets brought up here it just makes people upset, either people (rightfully) calling out the inappropriate behavior, or people going to bat defending the guy.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
What would people even like to see in this new Nintendo Direct? I'm still waiting on a new Mario and Luigi RPG game, since it's been years, but knowing that Alphadream is under and it's been radio silence, it's probably not going to happen ...
only things I can think of besides Hatsune Miku or Minecraft stuff (those likely aren’t gonna be revealed in a Nintendo presentation, unless…Steve and Miku in Mario Kart?! I can dream) are Paper Mario The Thousand-Yard Stare and anything Pokémon (I know no new game is gonna get revealed outside of the Pokémon Direct, though).

Maybe Pikmin 4 DLC? That’d be sweet, gimme more Pikmin.

I’m also fine just seeing any new stuff, maybe a reveal of the “Switch 2” as well if that makes sense.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

As Shroob suggested, a new thread might be best for it or saving it for serious discussion boards. I looked just now at the new stuff as well, but it's leaving me more confused. The situation is honestly a mess.

I would also like to apologize for my past comments about the situation. I was rather aggressive about the tone, and did not consider any feelings at all. I think it's just best that I take a break as well, because it's leaving us in poor morale.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
New Donkey Kong game (2D) for an ambiguous platform and more Rare content on Switch Online. And on the Switch in general.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Low key, why do we even have a board like that on a site dedicated to bing bing wahoo fighting game.

Like, I get the idea behind it but like, it's as you say.
Weeds out bigots.
my mom bought me an exercise bike that she figured I'll be able to reach the pedals on for Christmas
No idea they made an excersise tricycle, kinda cool.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I think I am more excited for the inevitable Pokemon Presents because I have been wanting to play the gen 5 games again and if there is a remake or even B3W3 I would buy it because I am a sucker.

Also I hope my desperate pleas for a new Pokken Will be answered

Noipoi

Howdy!
What’s interesting about the upcoming Pokemon Presents is that we have no clue what’s coming. We’ve got ideas, but nothing really concrete to work with.

It’s fascinating. Anything could happen :nifty:

Last edited:
Top Bottom