• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My bad it should’ve went in the serious discussion thread. Just thought since it was discussed before more people would be up to date on it then what I could find.

Shroob

Sup?
We finally get the adult Pokemon game that fans always wanted.

Fans hate it because now the game is 70% story like a normal RPG.
But that's just Sun and Moon, again.

What’s interesting about the upcoming Pokemon Presents is that we have no clue what’s coming. We’ve got ideas, but nothing really concrete to work with.

It’s fascinating. Anything could happen :nifty:
A part of me thinks they're gonna do a shiny Koraidon/Miraidon raid as a sort of wrap up for Scar/Vio

But at the same time, we got a handful of Mightiest Mark starter raids first.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gonna leave this here
  • Sandy Cheeks
    • Glove World
  • Toph Beifong
    • Omashu
  • Lincoln Loud
    • The Loud House
  • Leonardo
    • Channel 6 Newsroom
  • Michelangelo
    • Sewer Surfin’
  • Shredder
    • Foot Clan Dojo
  • Powdered Toastman
    • Space Madness
  • CatDog
    • CatDog’s House
  • Helga Pataki
    • Traffic Jam
  • Oblina
    • The Dump
  • Hugh Neutron
    • Duck, Duck, Pie!
  • Vlad Plasmius
    • Ghost Zone
  • Timmy Turner
    • Fairy World
  • Hazel Wells
    • Dimmadelphia
  • Mr. Crocker
    • The Crocker Cave
  • Professor Calamitous
    • The Candy Bar
  • Tak
    • Proving Grounds
  • Vexus
    • Cluster Prime
  • Miko Kubota
    • CastleStein
  • Gwyn
    • U.S.S. Protostar
  • Otis
    • Barnyard Dance Party
  • The Rugrats (in the Reptar Wagon)
    • Showdown at Teeter Totter Gulch
  • Parker J. Cloud
    • Middlemost Post
  • Mighty Mouse
    • Terrytoons Variety Hour
  • Dudley Puppy
    • Petropolis Prison
  • Kitty Katswell
    • TUFF HQ
  • Bessie Higgenbottom
    • The Hive
Lone Stages
  • Wild Waterfall (Maybe)
  • Slime Time
  • Legend of the Hidden Temple
  • Battle for Volcano Island
Bold=Returning

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like the Synchro Machine's gonna play a big key part in the gimmicks of whatever next gen Pokemon game we get.

The fact they hammer in how "in beta" it is and how it's limited to just the Terrarium makes it seem like it really is an early access feature they're testing the waters with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like the Synchro Machine's gonna play a big key part in the gimmicks of whatever next gen Pokemon game we get.

The fact they hammer in how "in beta" it is and how it's limited to just the Terrarium makes it seem like it really is an early access feature they're testing the waters with.
It’s actually just a hint to Pokepark 3

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mind expounding on these supposed Johto hints?
Legendary Beasts getting Paradox like Swords of Justice, Sport Ball as a gift, Johto's Donphan and Unova's Volcarona each got 2 Paradoxes, Kitakami could be similar to Johto.

All I can remember, some other speculators have beliefs in this.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Read up on the spoilers regarding Danny Phantom: A Glitch in Time especially in regards of Dark Danny.

Oof. That's TLoU2 levels of bad writing.

Definitely not adding that into my re-telling of the show for my Courage the Cowardly Dog/Danny Phantom AU fanfic I'm currently writing. Lol.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

It was only a matter of time...

58340509_p02.png

The Gen 5 era of Pokemon Manga was kind of crazy in more ways than one.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I didn't have any expectations but I thought Echo was pretty good. Alaqua Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio were perfect. I like these smaller projects that the MCU does that don't necessarily have to tie into the grand scheme like the Guardians Holiday Special and Werewolf By Night.

Shroob

Sup?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
imagine checking any other thread besides this one
I have been in the Serious Discussion sub-forum and the Nintenzone sub-forum and been on their threads, and made a few threads outside this one.

You wouldn’t be serious about the “checking any other thread outside this one”, would you?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I thought so. I only said “scary” because some here did not seem crazy about this game, as it seemed.
3 million sales is good
But also it should happen to a game that actually has artistic integrity and not something that indulges in blatant plagiarism, also the CEO dude is an AI techbro.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
3 million sales is good
But also it should happen to a game that actually has artistic integrity and not something that indulges in blatant plagiarism, also the CEO dude is an AI techbro.
And the latter part you said; that is why I said “scary”.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
3 million sales is good
Yeah, I used a free trial of gamepass to genuinly try the game(bonus is that nobody gets any money from me) and the vibe I got was quanity over quanity, lots of random mechanics thrown at you with little to no cohesion between them. I ****ing punched a npc on accident in the first 3 minutes of the game then proceeded to slowly die being mauled by police officers 20+ levels above me and with actual miniguns, IN A FOREST

its just not enjoyable in the first place, issues with the dev aside

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I used a free trial of gamepass to genuinly try the game(bonus is that nobody gets any money from me) and the vibe I got was quanity over quanity, lots of random mechanics thrown at you with little to no cohesion between them. I ****ing punched a npc on accident in the first 3 minutes of the game then proceeded to slowly die being mauled by police officers 20+ levels above me and with actual miniguns, IN A FOREST

its just not enjoyable in the first place, issues with the dev aside
Ah

Grand Theft Auto

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Read up on the spoilers regarding Danny Phantom: A Glitch in Time especially in regards of Dark Danny.

Oof. That's TLoU2 levels of bad writing.

Definitely not adding that into my re-telling of the show for my Courage the Cowardly Dog/Danny Phantom AU fanfic I'm currently writing. Lol.
Ok. I don’t like the ending either but that’s just not true. Especially since I actually own and have read the comic. It’s a good comic, except for the ending.

Top Bottom