• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Next up on the art block is Pharaoh Man. One of my favorite Robot Masters. Since Ariga's Manga and Mega Man Online redesigned him a bit, I wanted to take my own shot at that while keeping him close to the OG design. I added the tan that MMOnline was gonna have.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My AdBlocker stopped working again. Gotta find a replacement. Also Twitter is acting ****ty and won't stop defaulting to the For You tab instead of following.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Akechi Special
View attachment 380668
-----
Also Bro, MAPPA Animaters have had ENOUGH.
big oof to hard working animators
View attachment 380670

Kinger (The Amazing Digital Circus) as one of those gangsta Looney Tunes graphics from the early 2000s
https://x.com/the_noipoi/status/1724830105891971540?s=46&t=fOFDpyAXSsCGKMfTMIuCLQ
I used to have a gangsta Bug Bunny shirt where he had a dead Daffy tat on his arm…ah the memories
So, is this going to end up making a "Web-illion" dollars?
let’s just hope it outdoes Morbius
What If Season 2 Trailer:
One new episode a day for 9 days straight.
hopefully season 2 is good enough to end this MCU year

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League drops February 2nd…the same day as Persona 3 Reload…nah that game is screwed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Honestly I thought the game already dropped and assumed it bombed cause I’ve heard nothing about it for a long time.
They're still releasing that game? I thought they scrapped it all things together?
the game had a drastic delay and changes due to the outrage caused by the gameplay trailer and leaked live service stuff…tho I’m pretty sure the latter will still be the same

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Still gonna stick to the Marvel vs. Capcom type of gameplay for my Nick vs. CN game. Thinking of dropping the whole merged stages as seen in PSASBR. List of some stages. These stages will have character cameos too.

Some brainstorms. Not finalized yet.

Nick:

Air Temple (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Beaver's Dam (The Angry Beavers)
Ghost Zone (Danny Phantom)
Royal Woods (The Loud House)
New York Sewers (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

CN:

Dexter's Lab (Dexter's Laboratory)
Land of Ooo (Adventure Time)
Nowhere (Courage the Cowardly Dog); Most of Courage's enemies appear from time to time such as Katz, King Rameses (Saying "Return the Slab" when he appears), Le Quack (On his air balloon), Weremole, Spirit of the Harvest Moon, etc. Muriel also sometimes comes out of the Bagge Farmhouse
The Future (Samurai Jack)
Townsville (Powerpuff Girls)

I'm down for suggestions in terms of stages and ideas regarding them.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
big oof to hard working animators

I used to have a gangsta Bug Bunny shirt where he had a dead Daffy tat on his arm…ah the memories

Looks fun at least. Has some cool ideas. A season 3 could be huge though because then they could use characters like Deadpool, the X-Men, fantastic 4. Really opens up the possibilities.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Whilst it is hard to say if it can outdo Morbius at this time (although there is a slight chance that it might), I've watched the Madame Web trailer several times and I don't know, there is something rather off (in which I'm not sure if it had to do with parts of the dialogue or the acting looking rather stiff.)

After a rather rough year for the MCU, I do hope that Season 2 of What If is decent and hopefully that Marvel Studios can find their flow within future projects.

In other news, Destin Daniel Cretton is no longer going to direct Avengers: Kang Dynasty in order to shift his focus on directing other MCU projects Wonder Man and the Shang Chi sequel.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
2023111512501000-4CE9651EE88A979D41F24CE8D6EA1C23.jpg

Tryhard status achieved.

I know there's still X Rank left but I'll get to that eventually.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Looks fun at least. Has some cool ideas. A season 3 could be huge though because then they could use characters like Deadpool, the X-Men, fantastic 4. Really opens up the possibilities.
Deadpool in a 3rd season of What If would be cool…but if he and Wolverine got to be in Marvel Zombies then I’d blow up in satisfaction
Whilst it is hard to say if it can outdo Morbius at this time (although there is a slight chance that it might), I've watched the Madame Web trailer several times and I don't know, there is something rather off (in which I'm not sure if it had to do with parts of the dialogue or the acting looking rather stiff.)

After a rather rough year for the MCU, I do hope that Season 2 of What If is decent and hopefully that Marvel Studios can find their flow within future projects.

In other news, Destin Daniel Cretton is no longer going to direct Avengers: Kang Dynasty in order to shift his focus on directing other MCU projects Wonder Man and the Shang Chi sequel.
2024 should be a pretty good redemption arc for the MCU since there isn’t going to be tons of content from it (instead we’ll get lots of SSU content). As for Madam Web…maybe it’ll survive if they end up putting lots of focus on Julia (well…Sydney specifically cause the internet loves her)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
rumor going around rn is that Mr. Fantastic will be played by Pedro Pascal…that’s one way to bring in eyes

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When detective pikachu shows up In the Pokémon Concierge post credit:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
2024 should be a pretty good redemption arc for the MCU since there isn’t going to be tons of content from it (instead we’ll get lots of SSU content).
Hopefully this will give all of their films more time to polish and to ensure they deliver quality which will benefit within their future projects.

I also think it is a fair and wise move for Destin Daniel Cretton focus on Wonder Man and the Shang Chi sequel instead of Avengers Kang Dynasty as it is best not to overwhelm him with too much work and let someone else take the helm.

Whatever happens, I'm hopeful that the future of superhero films (whether this is on the MCU, DCU etc) are steered back in the right direction.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
When will Koei Tecmo and TPC release a new Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition game?

I propose to be titled "Pokémon Birthright". :4pacman:

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would be fun to do a kind of “switched at birth” Elseworlds story with Goku and Superman where the two of them have their baby pods swapped before they crash land in their respective earths, and just see where it goes from there.

StormC

Smash Hero
Would be fun to do a kind of “switched at birth” Elseworlds story with Goku and Superman where the two of them have their baby pods swapped before they crash land in their respective earths, and just see where it goes from there.
Hope someone on DC Earth can put down a giant monkey on a full moon

assuming Kal-El gets yellow sunrays and can learn ki though he would be an incredible defender of DB Earth, probably unmatched in power and raised with Grandpa Gohan’s values and training

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The modern console version of Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution will have two display modes: one with HD portraits and HUD elements, and the other being Legacy Mode, which is a classic GBA pixel presentation.

StormC

Smash Hero
I can give you a shortlist, even taking into account people who would have been around when he was a kid.
Well depends on the continuity, since Diana sometimes has left Themysicara by now and sometimes not. If Jay Garrick is active though he could probably do something.

StormC

Smash Hero
Batman would have zero tolerance for Goku’s ****
Important to take into consideration whether or not Goku has brain damage in this continuity

In retrospect it’s pretty funny that Superman gets his power from the sun and Goku gets his from the moon

Top Bottom