• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In the vein of “Super Mario 3D World”, let’s get “Donkey Kong 3D Country”. Mario had 5 playable characters? DK will have 10!DK, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, Candy, Funky, Kiddy, Tiny, Lanky, and Chunky.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Late as **** but I finally watched Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero

Piccolo Naranja and Gohan Blanco are neat but it's hard to get excited about them because I know both characters will go back to being jobbers in the next movie/whenever the anime resumes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now a college graduate…sleep schedule and brain ****ed over by the constant plane rides and different timezone

but Bayonetta 3 dropping their full soundtrack is absolutely worth it

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you think Sakurai knew about Project M? Or was it a coincidence that he specifically brought back Mewtwo and Roy in Smash4 DLC?
I honestly also that PM could've been a factor to Mewtwo & Roy being DLC for 3DS/Wii U.

But I have a feeling Sakurai isn't allowed to discuss unofficial Smash products.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
They would actually be cooking if this happens:
From being Harley Quinn in the DC films to Barbie, this will certainly be a really good casting if she accepts the role. There were other candidates that I had in mind who could play Susan Storm, but I do feel she will be perfect for the role.

There certainly had been a load of Fantastic Four rumors surfacing lately, but I believe we will eventually find out who will be casted soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
From being Harley Quinn in the DC films to Barbie, this will certainly be a really good casting if she accepts the role. There were other candidates that I had in mind who could play Susan Storm, but I do feel she will be perfect for the role.

There certainly had been a load of Fantastic Four rumors surfacing lately, but I believe we will eventually find out who will be casted soon.
I think the official casting is going to be given to us within the month at this point. When we get all these rumors of casting, the trades will usually confirm it to the public soon after.
I...I can't see how Margot Robbie could play Sue Storm given characters like Barbie and Harley Quinn. Doesn't click if you ask me...
You just pointed out exactly why she could nail it.

She goes from Harley, a Chaotic, New Yorker Accented whose violet as hell….

To….

A preppy and naive, perfect recreation of a popular toy that feels nothing like Harley.

This shows she has great range and she looks the part too. She can give a damn good performance as sue.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Do you think Sakurai knew about Project M? Or was it a coincidence that he specifically brought back Mewtwo and Roy in Smash4 DLC?
There's no way Sakurai didn't know about Project M.

But I feel like Mewtwo and Roy still would've returned without it. Especially Mewtwo.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I think the official casting is going to be given to us within the month at this point. When we get all these rumors of casting, the trades will usually confirm it to the public soon after.
Marvel Studios could either slowly reveal the cast of the Fantastic Four within the coming months or they could save the confirmations and reveals during the San-Diego Comic-con event (as they usually have a big presence there.)

You just pointed out exactly why she could nail it.

She goes from Harley, a Chaotic, New Yorker Accented whose violet as hell….

To….

A preppy and naive, perfect recreation of a popular toy that feels nothing like Harley.

This shows she has great range and she looks the part too. She can give a damn good performance as sue.
Pretty much this and why I too believe she has what it takes to play the role as Sue Storm.

Also to add, she also played a disgraced figure skater in I, Tonya too. Will say that Margot Robbie has certainly came a long way since she made a breakthrough from the Wolf of Wall Street.

Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sometimes I wonder if the box office for the Mario movie would have been noticeably different if it sticked with the original release date of December 21, 2022 (assume the movie itself is the same)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I was made aware today that Cars on VHS goes for like, 12k.

Cars
I knew this! It's cuz it's the very last new VHS tape Disney ever released, and only through the Disney Movie Club at that.

Trust me, the world of Disney VHS collecting gets WAY wackier than that. For a while a few years back, people were selling VHS tapes of the far more common Beauty and the Beast for similar prices. :secretkpop:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Sometimes I wonder if the box office for the Mario movie would have been noticeably different if it sticked with the original release date of December 21, 2022 (assume the movie itself is the same)
If that happened I think the box office might a bit higher due to holiday season.
At the same time, there's Avatar 2 to consider. James Cameron said it had to be one of the highest grossing movies of all time to break even, and, well, it did.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When’s the next Nintendo direct?
Tradition states that it'd be June, but seeing as how there's no E3 and there wasn't a June direct last year, we could be looking at September.

Get comfy :nifty:
Or alternatively this month.

Pikmin is July right? That leaves August open and I think September, October and December unless I’m missing something. Yeah there’s Pokémon DLC but we will probably have some other game in each month.

So getting a direct now would make sense. Especially if any of the rumored Mario games are real. Getting anything Mario out there would go big with the movie’s success.

Top Bottom