• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
you’re more of a man than me, as I played every game after KH1 on the easiest difficulty available…that final boss…and that ***** Ursula…ruined me
Tbh, it was a gradual buildup. I played 1, 2 and Terra in BBS in standard, and then from Ventus-now it was hardest difficult possible.

But without Second Chance, my ass has been getting kicked

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
For the past month I’ve had the urge to come on here and just post “Kevin” with no qualifiers, describing words, or context… the only conclusion I can reach is that my mind is being touched by a cosmic horror.
Kevin truly is a horrifying eldritch being beyond our comprehension. We must obey his will and post his name to spread his influence. Kevin shall come for us all, eventually.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyone says Rosalina will be played by Cate Blanchett or Tilda Swinton.

No. She's Maya Rudolph.

Maya Rudolph is every cartoon mom.
Every cartoon mom? You sure?

Hmmm...

Checks list

Nicole Watterson, Maddie Fenton, Rita Loud, Maria Rivera, Linda Belcher, Rose Quartz, Lois Lane, Trudy Proud, etc.

The list goes on.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tbh, it was a gradual buildup. I played 1, 2 and Terra in BBS in standard, and then from Ventus-now it was hardest difficult possible.

But without Second Chance, my ass has been getting kicked
And it’ll make your KH skills stronger in the end

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have A Nice Death is kind of kicking my butt.

And it's the first game I've played to including an opening disclaimer about mental health and even providing a website for such.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I 100%-ed Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated a second time because I intend to purchase The Cosmic Shake soon… but now I’ve beaten it and my paycheck still hasn’t come… so… I guess I’ll emulate The Movie Game.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Y'all remember those Pooh's Adventures fanfilms?

They weren't that good (and most of them have been copyright nuked from YouTube), but I can thank them for getting me introduced to the Kratt bros all those years ago

And now Wild Kratts is ruling my life. It's a good time to be me :happysheep:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I 100%-ed Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated a second time because I intend to purchase The Cosmic Shake soon… but now I’ve beaten it and my paycheck still hasn’t come… so… I guess I’ll emulate The Movie Game.
I thought you didn't like Spongebob
Y'all remember those Pooh's Adventures fanfilms?

They weren't that good (and most of them have been copyright nuked from YouTube), but I can thank them for getting me introduced to the Kratt bros all those years ago

And now Wild Kratts is ruling my life. It's a good time to be me :happysheep:
Now that is a rabbit hole I do not want to jump back into

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
For the past month I’ve had the urge to come on here and just post “Kevin” with no qualifiers, describing words, or context… the only conclusion I can reach is that my mind is being touched by a cosmic horror.
I've been feeling the same thing but for Fred.

I think a subliminal messaging system is being enacted on smash boards sites guys , lIke what if the site is flashing for 0.002 seconds the name Fred every 5 minutes at me on this site. This is surely some kind of plot that I must keep a constant vigilant eye out for now that their are two pieces of evidence supporting it.

or im a little nervous because my uncle Freds coming to town either or.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is there some kind of sarcasm I'm not understanding?

Also in b4 Cutie Gwen with her usual snarky subtweeting which as usual is just gonna ignore.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I am learning a lot about Crash Team Rumble right now and... man after going through all this battle pass live service BS with Multiversus I do not need another game like this in my life.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I am learning a lot about Crash Team Rumble right now and... man after going through all this battle pass live service BS with Multiversus I do not need another game like this in my life.
Meanwhile there's me who will walk across miles of broken glass if it means I get to see an old mouldy sock if it has a picture of Crash on it /over-exaggeration

I just really hope the Nitro Squad will get represented somehow...in their original forms, OR alternate ones from Alt-Tawna's dimension

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Meanwhile there's me who will walk across miles of broken glass if it means I get to see an old mouldy sock if it has a picture of Crash on it /over-exaggeration

I just really hope the Nitro Squad will get represented somehow...in their original forms, OR alternate ones from Alt-Tawna's dimension
I'm usually like that. But the whole live service multiplayer thing really turns me off.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I'm usually like that. But the whole live service multiplayer thing really turns me off.
All I can say is I hope Activision and TfB do this game well enough for me to be comfortable with. Especially compared to CTR:NF which was excellent (I still miss it...)

Not sure about the validity of this, but uhh...

We might be eating
playable Amy
If this is true then I'll forgive Sega for never putting Zeena in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not sure about the validity of this, but uhh...

We might be eating
Would prefer the Master System versions of those Game Gear games, but it would be nice and go a long way to make Sonic Origins a better experience. Plus we might finally get a definitive Amy playstyle.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

(Night Dive is responsible for some of the best ports and remasters of boomer shooters)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
All I can say is I hope Activision and TfB do this game well enough for me to be comfortable with. Especially compared to CTR:NF which was excellent (I still miss it...)
Learning about the gameplay... it just doesn't look fun. It almost looks lazy. Like it could have been a moba but it's not. It could have been a fighting game but it's not. It could have been a platformer but it's not. Instead it's this weird mis-match of elements from all of them that some may say is innovation but I say just doesn't work.

Top Bottom