• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, I got back from an arcade earlier. I did a few things. I played laser tag one time there. I happened to have gotten the most points during that game. Also, I played an arcade game that gave out tickets, one of those get an object (one with a number of tickets labeled on the object determining how many you get) games, and after just two tries, I got over 1000 tickets by getting the object labeled 1000 tickets. Neat, huh?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is there really a Persona teacher that's worse then Kamoshida?
I always forget Kamoshida was an actual teacher and not just what he’s known for. Good thing Shujin had Kawakami carrying it all to success.
Well there's Morooka's replacement, but apparently it's okay if it's a woman.
I hope she don’t go full Kamoshida, I already hate her for those Rise comments as is

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
So...I had a feeling Team White Chocolate would edge out Team Dark Chocolate...but I never suspected that Team Milk Chocolate would be in last place at the halfway mark.

Looks like Milk and Dark will be teaming up!
cadbury dark milk.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So WonFes is going on which is a big Figure announcement convention and

They revealed some blessed objects

And a cursed one

....Why did they wait like 10 years before doing Tails when Sonic was one they did early on?

Whatever, it'll look nice on my shelfnext to my Sonic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
one of the TMNT 2012/ROTTMNT writers is hoping Rise fans don’t turn against the Rogen TMNT content coming up

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I will be slightly disappointed but not surprised
And to be honest I'm pretty sure we're going to lose but it doesn't matter because I have two splatfest wins under my belt so I'm pretty happy about my win rate.

The only thing I'm complaining about right now is that the other attacking team does not seem to understand that if we win they also win. Lost many tricolor battles because the other team didn't want us to get the signal

Edit:Like ****ing for real, milk chocolate, I was ABOUT TO GET THE SIGNAL FOR US and you roll me over with a roller, **** you. I hope dark chocolate wins

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I am once again wearing a skirt

This unfortunately does not help me understand my gender better
Truth be told I have no idea what gender is. What I'm doing is just doing (or mostly just thinking about doing) what I think would make me happy and not giving too much thought about the labels. I don't know if this is good advice for everyone, but it's working out decently well for me.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Ok, who are messing with milk chocolate? (I sided with Milk Chocolate. Love their taste and coco mild.)

There is a white chocolate munity going on! They stole the formulas for all the milk and dark chocolate! Stop that team! Find your redemption! GOGOGO!

There goes the teams. There goes my Team Title and Super Sea Snails.....(not really. We are still having fun in the end.)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No...No! James Gunn I had faith in you! What the **** are you doing!?

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would restore the DCEU as it should've been. Not tarnish it further!

Please for the love of god, please be joking regarding this.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would restore the DCEU as it should've been. Not tarnish it further!

My guy getting tricked by fake edits lmao

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
F02CAAE8-B559-4B08-9B0F-184C87F12752.jpeg
2EA62D81-ABB3-4AF3-A565-943D6D20E9D3.jpeg

osby

Smash Obsessed

I can't believe you are going to learn not to put media creators on a pedestal from a fake edit.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I am once again wearing a skirt

This unfortunately does not help me understand my gender better
Oh, figuring out your gender is easy! Just do what I do and make a list of reasons you might be cis. Like so:

1. I kind of like my beard. I think.
2. ???
3. What the heck is a gender anyway?

As you can see, I am clearly a typical cisgender male.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I’ve been making a song
been meaning to do it for awhile have all this guitar and musical knowledge in my mind being utilized for jack **** up to this point

It’s been refreshingly relaxing and chill after a pretty rough month

might share it once it’s at acceptable levels

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Oh, figuring out your gender is easy! Just do what I do and make a list of reasons you might be cis. Like so:

1. I kind of like my beard. I think.
2. ???
3. What the heck is a gender anyway?

As you can see, I am clearly a typical cisgender male.
For me I started on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. While basically everything else about what I want to be changes, the one thing that has always stayed constant? **** facial hair. **** body hair. If I could eliminate it all, permanently, I would do it in a heartbeat. I even freaked out when a friend started growing a beard because I couldn't imagine anyone actually wanting that.

Literally the cissest man alive

Top Bottom