• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Other (Indie World)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

FazDude

Smash Master
So like would tails grow an extra layer of hair on top of his fur to make a goatee? or would he paint the goatee on?
Believe it or not, Mr. Tenders has an answer.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To be honest, I don't know how Kitty got a dragon (I'm not even sure of the dragon's name - I'm pretty sure it starts with "Lock", but I might be mixing the dragon up with Lockjaw from the Inhumans), let alone how important it is to her character. (I just thought it might be a bit confusing for someone who's presumably the viewpoint character to randomly have a pet dragon, unless she got it over the course of the movie)
Lockheed, from what I’ve quickly stole from Wikipedia, was a made up black dragon storybook creature used to make the mutant children feel less scared and sad after Jean died. He then ended up being real, but purple instead of black (and in space), saved her twice from both the Brood and Sidrian races. He then became Kitty’s companion and a member of the X-Men. Seems like he’s spent the majority of his career being with and overprotective of his bestie Kitty (there’s a lotta other things he’s done with her, but not too much with him alone…tho he did partake in the Pet Avengers, was a secret agent for SWORD, and even taught a class for young mutants on knowing and killing bad aliens).

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So y'all remember the tweet Snakefighter sent not too long ago about how when Sonic does ot it's cringe but people eat it up if Mario?

Yeah that tweet became a meme now

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
if Kitty ain’t bringing her pet dragon, then there’s no point in the MCU having mutants

As for how they’d all get into the MCU (or at least most of them), maybe the X-Men and other mutants are already hiding out at Krakoa without anybody knowing about them…or something, and decide to come out of hiding due to Kamala being the first new mutant in like…ever… to search for any more. Hard to tell what’ll happen since X-Men 97 isn’t set in nor seems planned to affect the MCU.
Unless it’s also a ninja, a turtle, and a teenager, mutants can all sod off.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So y'all remember the tweet Snakefighter sent not too long ago about how when Sonic does ot it's cringe but people eat it up if Mario?

Yeah that tweet became a meme now
Search your feelings, you know it’s true.

Top Bottom