• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I ****ing forgot the Uncharted movie came out last year

even worse (or better depending on the pov) is that I only remember the performance work done by Tom Holland and Nolan North

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what game is getting shadow dropped?
Pretty sure Origami King was announced not to long after an event like that. I think the last one was some random style game or something similar.

Timing wise, maybe the rumored Mario game? If there’s a direct on Mar10 day, then previews being now would make sense.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know, I'm grateful that they're taking their time with the dlc, but I gotta wonder

Now what.

Home support is cool and all, but I don't think that's enough content to carry us til....November? That's when the pre-order period for the dlc ends.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@Speed Weed Pokelego999 Pokelego999 @Freezerburn
Tagging the people who liked my announcement post. Here's my roster for a DC fighting game that plays like MvC.
Heroes
Villains
SupermanLex Luthor
BatmanBrainiac
Wonder WomanDoomsday
The FlashLobo
Green LanternLivewire
AquamanThe Joker
Martian ManhunterHarley Quinn
Green ArrowRa’s Al Ghul
Black CanaryBane
The AtomCatwoman
HawkgirlPoison Ivy
ZatannaClayface
ShazamCheetah
FirestormCirce
Red TornadoAres
Plastic ManGorilla Grodd
Dr. FateCaptain Cold
StargirlMirror Master
NightwingSinestro
RavenAtrocitus
Beast BoyStar Sapphire
StarfireBlack Manta
CyborgDespero
BatgirlChronos
SupergirlGentleman Ghost
Blue BeetleBlack Adam
John ConstantineKiller Frost
Swamp ThingSportsmaster
OrionDeathstroke
IconTerra
HardwareFelix Faust
StaticHolocaust
Jonah HexDarkseid
Still trying to figure out what to name the project
Anyone else have any opinions on this?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
took 9 episodes of Gurren Lagann for me to realize Simon is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal…good ol voice

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What would yalls reaction be if The Mario Movie had an Akria slide?
Speaking of Pokemon, have a screenshot:

1677613296314.png

rocking the new outfit... haha... man, my character needs a therapist.
That is the cutest child in a pokemon i have ever seen

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ya know, I'm grateful that they're taking their time with the dlc, but I gotta wonder

Now what.

Home support is cool and all, but I don't think that's enough content to carry us til....November? That's when the pre-order period for the dlc ends.
I think the leak we got already answers this question.

if we go by the leak, they said switch 2 is out with DLC 2 and they have been programming a graphics update for it.

Which means the switch 2 is out by Christmas.

If that’s the case, the announcement would be around April of this year. A general direct could easily happen around then.

Drop the mystery dungeon game that may have been cut from this presentation, release it in June. ( or Earlier depending on the direct date).

That Carries out the franchise till the DLC. Drop Prime 4 as the holiday title and the first big game for Switch 2.

All of that I could see play out over the next few months. I’m probably wrong, but this lines up a lot with what we’ve heard over the last few months.

Shroob

Sup?
So, how the hell does Vivilion work?

I don't play Pokemon Go at all.

I keep hearing you need Postcards, but apparently to get them you need either to physically go to those locations, or have friends in that region? That seems kinda, impossible.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord

Now what.

I mean do you need to be carried over til November? What's wrong with dropping it once you're satisfied in a few months and then returning to it in the fall?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I keep hearing you need Postcards, but apparently to get them you need either to physically go to those locations, or have friends in that region? That seems kinda, impossible.
In GO you can items and what not from friends daily by sending gifts. They added postcards that can be sent back and forth, and those are what choose the Vivilion you get for 24 hours in your game when you send over that post card.

Yes they need to be in that region, but the Pokémon GO Reddit is massive, and should make it pretty easy for you as other people will be looking as well.

Shroob

Sup?
In GO you can items and what not from friends daily by sending gifts. They added postcards that can be sent back and forth, and those are what choose the Vivilion you get for 24 hours in your game when you send over that post card.

Yes they need to be in that region, but the Pokémon GO Reddit is massive, and should make it pretty easy for you as other people will be looking as well.
So I need to:

Hop onto Reddit

Beg people to friend me

Download an entirely different app that I have no real interest in

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

You can receive gifts from friends. You can pin a gift to get a postcard from it. Depending on the part of the world the postcard is from, it will add +1 to a specific counter contained in the Vivillon medal. Once you have collected enough postcards from a certain section of the world, you'll gain encounters with Scatterbug, and these specific Scatterbug will evolve into that region's respective Vivillon pattern.

Shroob

Sup?
You can receive gifts from friends. You can pin a gift to get a postcard from it. Depending on the part of the world the postcard is from, it will add +1 to a specific counter contained in the Vivillon medal. Once you have collected enough postcards from a certain section of the world, you'll gain encounters with Scatterbug, and these specific Scatterbug will evolve into that region's respective Vivillon pattern.
From the sound of it, I can also send the postcard Directly to Scarlet?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think the leak we got already answers this question.

if we go by the leak, they said switch 2 is out with DLC 2 and they have been programming a graphics update for it.

Which means the switch 2 is out by Christmas.

If that’s the case, the announcement would be around April of this year. A general direct could easily happen around then.

Drop the mystery dungeon game that may have been cut from this presentation, release it in June. ( or Earlier depending on the direct date).

That Carries out the franchise till the DLC. Drop Prime 4 as the holiday title and the first big game for Switch 2.

All of that I could see play out over the next few months. I’m probably wrong, but this lines up a lot with what we’ve heard over the last few months.
I'm not ready to buy a new switch!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I need to:

Hop onto Reddit

Beg people to friend me

Download an entirely different app that I have no real interest in

Lol yeah. I had to use Reddit when I wanted to get certain shiny legendary Pokémon when I played GO more. Haven’t touched the game in a long time though.

Top Bottom