• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah I think the last time I rocked it was Halloween, and that was for like a month after not using it for a year, and I'm still known as Potato Harvey.

Guess I can't escape my demons (He's in my walls, plz help)
That's okay, some people here still call me Ralsei and Enderman, so I get that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Number 3 on this list might be the biggest wtf and most inappropriate officially licensed Nintendo content I have ever heard of:

Feels like the total off the walls **** you would see on early YouTube or Newgrounds

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think the characters I was most associated with as avatars were Luxray, Twlight Sparkle, and either Oogie Boogie or Jack Skellington.

Nowadays I use a much greater variety of avatars again, but I also change my avatar a lot less frequently than I used to.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
With Tekken 8 and Street Fighter 6 coming out and looks as crazy as they do, I'd honestly would like another crossover between the two. Ryu and Jin are too dripped out now. I need that team up.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's okay, some people here still call me Ralsei and Enderman, so I get that.
We should just call you Ralsenderman.

Minecraft-themed Dark World chapter when?

Imagine having your entire online personality reduced to a profile pic

Yeah, that's me.
And we're probably wondering how you ended up in this situation.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Update on the Vivillon hunt

I've found people except for the Icy Snow, Meadow, and Sandstorm pattern

Meadow shouldn't be too hard but all the ones I've found just take the gifts and run, never returning with a Postcard.

The Icy Snow is kinda rare but it shouldn't be 'that' hard.

****ing no one's playing Pokemon Go in the middle east. Sandstorm is impossible to find.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
With Tekken 8 and Street Fighter 6 coming out and looks as crazy as they do, I'd honestly would like another crossover between the two. Ryu and Jin are too dripped out now. I need that team up.
I hope I can be more excited for Tekken 8 than I am for Street Fighter 6.

Also yes, Street Fighter x Tekken 2 AND Tekken x Street Fighter are both games that need to happen.

Real Talk, Street Fighter and Tekken never get me excited when they redesign the characters looks. I'm a classic costume user in those games. I always feel like the new skins are so overdesigned and too... IDK... they just don't feel right for the characters you know? It's not like Mortal Kombat where they redesign the characters in every title and the designs almost always work with small exceptions.

In SFV the only character I don't use the classic skin for is Sakura. For her I use the Gi because I don't like the school uniform for her either. The gi fits better for a character in a fight.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t know if any here plays Emblem Heroes, but if you do, I humble request Veronica be supported in the voting gauntlet:
1677655985401.jpeg

One because it would be funny if she beats edelgard round one.

Two because IS needs to do more with the OCS.

Three, because I want to have a stacked red banner and getting merges on her would be neat.

Shroob

Sup?
This is probably a really dumb question, but can you send Pokemon from GO to Scarlet(Or any other game for that matter?)

Was thinking since I'm doing GO to get all the Vivillion forms, if you can, may as well keep the App for a way to get transfer-only Mons.

Top Bottom