• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
When I was a kid I drew a fake tumbleweed pokemon that was really just a tumbleweed with eyes. It was a terrible and uninspired design but I just thought that it would be a cool concept for a grass/ghost type.

I was really hoping that one day someone at Gamefreak would have the same idea and make something more interesting but uh

Yeah no, tumbelweed with eyes just isn't that interesting.

Really cool idea, just hard to execute I guess.
I think it's cool how its shape has a purpose and it uses its branches to trap its pray inside but Bramblin is cuter.

The further away I get from release the less the allure to Scarlet and Violet I have. I’m not sure I’m gonna buy it anymore. I was interested in it for a while but… I’m not anymore. I don’t want to run around another big open space doing random **** for the sake of “exploring”. As cool as the new Pokémon look… that’s not enough of an incentive. It just blows.
Snake isn't interested in an open-world game??? :foe!:

The end is near.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It gets worse when you learn that they decided to use those suits over these suits

Honestly considering Kyuranger generally had 5 to 6 rangers at once you could probably still adapt it without hiring loads of actors from the getgo with the KyuRoulette as justification. Then again, these suits are shiny which Hasbro hates

Also man, poor Lucky

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Same day I said Velma wasn't sorth raging about, Snake goes out and says that an open world game isn't worth taging about.

The end of the internet has arrived

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I've played with some Fakemon ideas myself

I don't usually get very far lol. I did try and make a start on a few at least. Which were attached to Brazil, Colombia and the desert regions of the US (I figured that region would be situated next to Orre)

Just as long as I get to see a fire-rock Bulbasaur with a volcano on its back I'll be happy

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it's cool how its shape has a purpose and it uses its branches to trap its pray inside but Bramblin is cuter.

Snake isn't interested in an open-world game??? :foe!:

The end is near.
I know. I know. Big shock. I'm just thinking about it and like... I want to talk about my disappointment.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I've dabbled in fakemon in the past

I envisioned a fire cat starter a fair bit back named "Felire" or something stupid like that.

Then literally next gen we got Litten, so errr... I have ground to sue I think :yeahboi:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Got to Chapter 4 of Xenoblade 3

Yeah this game is really good, I wasn't sure if I liked the combat more than 2's but then I actually got the hang of the combat in 3 early on rather than in 2 where I got the gist of the combat on the actual penultimate boss battle.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I'm gonna scrap my starter trio concept

Well, not the motif since I still want them all to represent Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, but I think sticking to important animals to thoss religions kind of hindered my creativity

That being said the Christian Fire Lamb is probably staying, gonna make it a Fire/Steel Knight Templar with Steel Wool armor and a touch of Baphomet (as opposed to my original concept which was basically a Fire/Fairy Jesus Pokémon), and I'll probably have the Islam representative be a Dark type Hashashin, though the question of which type it will be remains.

Ironically enough I have no idea what to do with the Jewish starter, though in my defense I've never been a religious person

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Go look at the new Power Rangers and ****talk the ugly suits and scream at people who noticed a pattern with black red rangers
What's this about a pattern?

The only thing i can think of is that they give up their red ranger spot at some point in their series.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is how I remembered him looking a while back

I have never seen a pic of him like ever, so this too is also a shocker.

Also them long hair white dudes be growing that **** out over the years (look at Gabe Newell), I'm kinda jealous cause I'm gonna be bald by the time I hit 51 (kinda surprised he's only in his 50s, thought he was older tbh).

Last edited:
Top Bottom