• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

dezeray112

Smash Hero
how is everyone liking the new year so far?
I'm still taking some time to recover from Covid, suffering some awkward coughs but I should hopefully be better within this month.

Other than that, decided to watch a couple of shows on Netflix and Disney+ in which I hope I can give my reviews.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You ever wanna come on here and just type literal nonsense. Like "my up do for the optimum blend Singapore health fish"? Just total garbage? Like I want to talk but have nothing to say.
Oh no no no, I’ll show you how to do it.

HEY EVERYBODY GO BUY GETSU FUMA DEN: UNDYING MOON ON NINTENDO SWITCH ITS SO GOOD

See? Like that.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You ever wanna come on here and just type literal nonsense. Like "my up do for the optimum blend Singapore health fish"? Just total garbage? Like I want to talk but have nothing to say.
No because that is grounds for spam warnings up the wazoodoodoop vakorapalorp.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A rundown of all media this year I'm most anticipated for.

Movies: Cocaine Bear, 65, Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Fast X, Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, Meg 2: The Trench, Upcoming Toho Godzilla film,

Shows: Gamera: Rebirth, Kong: Skull Island NetFlix Anime, Apple+ MONARCH series, Hilda Season 3, Vinland Saga Season 2, Invincible Season 2, Death Battle Season 10

Games: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, RoboCop: Rogue City, Black Myth: Wukong aka Chinese God of War

Out of all of these. I'm most excited for Gamera: Rebirth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So for this New Year, ive decided that im done arguing with everyone; if you disagree with me, I'm just going to straight up kill you.
View attachment 365891
Also maybe I'll actually beat the games I said I would years ago.
This is the way Bellos would 100 percent act, so the Luz pic is fitting lol.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Jondolio posted this a while ago but I finally finished it but also I had to cop out with the favorite pokemon because I cannot decide between those 3 as my favorite

Also there are so many pokemon I love that I could not put in my favorites and it hurts me.
Good **** good ****

Also this reminds me that I need to update mine for the bajilionth time

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
First day of 2023 and I somehow booked a paid role. What on EARTH.

On a totally different note, enjoy a WIP of some new sona art, and of some WIP concept art for my game!
1672628423260.png
1672628458702.png

Ohhhh I saw this on Twitter. Absolutely love it man!

Noipoi

Howdy!

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The F Zero rumor has been around since late last year. Honestly I think it’s got a fair shot at being real. It’s not going to be a big budget game, but a chibi robo zip lash scenario I could totally see.

A whole “buy This game or we will publicly execute Captain Falcon” scenario. Won’t be the best of worst but it will be passable, and probably won’t revive the series unfortunately.

Props if the Fast Neo Team makes it and makes it good though.

Top Bottom