• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Okay so today I learned that affection is in the game.

I never encountered it myself but I saw a video where turns out it exists. I thought it was out the game tbh
Thankfully they cut out the unskippable animations that made every playthrough a slog

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So after facing the final gym and beating the Team Star Storyline, I'm down to needing:

Kingambit

Palafin

Goldengo

All the Violet Paradoxes

Miraidon

I forgot how to get Kingambit, and I don't have any friends with Violet to get the Paradoxes/help with Palafin.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just finished watching a live stream of the final Pokemon Journeys episode. Nothing as epic or as well animated as the Leon finale, but man I did have the biggest smile on my face throughout.

:ultpikachu:

Am spoilering this and adding an extra spoiler for the biggest reveal for those who haven't seen it.

I guess Ash's journey, at least in the sense that we're going to continue following him, is over potentially it seems.
Having most every Gen 1 Pokemon get a cameo appearance.
Ho-oh returning and hanging with Lugia. Fantastic.
The Lucario leak was technically fake, but also technically real.
Ash reunites with Butterfree. This legit brought a tear to my eyes.

I guess there will be one last Special Episode with Ash hanging out with all of his Pokemon and Latias!? Movie 5 maybe? They brought Mewtwo back after all. lol

EDIT: I guess it's actually more like a special 11 episode series. They certainly like stringing us along. lol

😭

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So after facing the final gym and beating the Team Star Storyline, I'm down to needing:

Kingambit

Palafin

Goldengo

All the Violet Paradoxes

Miraidon

I forgot how to get Kingambit, and I don't have any friends with Violet to get the Paradoxes/help with Palafin.
You need Bisharp to defeat 3 wild Bisharp that lead a pack of Pawniards.

For trades, try trade codes or just ask people. I ended up getting some help from reddit for Palafin.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Now I just need to know if Pokemon Adventures is continuing as well. The Galar saga still has a few more months at least I guess. Hopefully the anime rebooting in April is a good sign for the authors not needing to rush like in Gens 6/7 and the B2W2 saga. I need more fun out of context images!

Ffe_8cfaMAA8sQi.jpeg

I would love to see how they might tackle Gen 9's plot.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now I just need to know if Pokemon Adventures is continuing as well. The Galar saga still has a few more months at least I guess. Hopefully the anime rebooting in April is a good sign for the authors not needing to rush like in Gens 6/7 and the B2W2 saga. I need more fun out of context images!

I would love to see how they might tackle Gen 9's plot.
I've only read up to Emerald but Adventures' style is perfect for Scarlet and Violet's story. I don't see why they wouldn't do it really, but more importantly I want it

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Wonder if Ash's promise to return to Pidgeot is actually going to be fulfilled.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

1. Riko
    A Pokémon adoring girl hailing from the Kanto region. Transferring to the Paldea Region's special academy to hone her skills in all manners of Pokemon care and knowledge. She has a special bond with Pokémon that few can understand. She has a frightening knack for battle and an easygoing attitude. She doesn't talk much about her family with those around her and refuses to give her family name to any except the Professors of the campus. What secrets and mysteries could our protagonist be keeping and for what reason?

Big hmmmmmmmmm

Shroob

Sup?

1. Riko
    A Pokémon adoring girl hailing from the Kanto region. Transferring to the Paldea Region's special academy to hone her skills in all manners of Pokemon care and knowledge. She has a special bond with Pokémon that few can understand. She has a frightening knack for battle and an easygoing attitude. She doesn't talk much about her family with those around her and refuses to give her family name to any except the Professors of the campus. What secrets and mysteries could our protagonist be keeping and for what reason?

Big hmmmmmmmmm
YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME ASH KETCHUM ****ED

NO

IS NOT POSSIBLE

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ash actually being replaced is the most interesting thing to happen in this franchise for years.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They're actually replacing Ash? That's... a really bold move. I actually really enjoyed Ash but tbh I have no clue how they could continue his journey. He became a Pokemon Master, I think his story was about done.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's been a good while since I watched Pokemon anime (I dropped at somewhere around Kalos arc) so I'm not too invested in the protag change but it's still a wild move. I wonder if they're going to try and find a way to make Pikachu important in here, too.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can't believe Pokemon is pulling a Chainsaw Man.

What's next, a chainsaw Pokemon?

Top Bottom