• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorry that you failed out but I'm built different.
Tbf, I graduated with an Assoiates of Science... which didnt help **** because in order to get a job, you need a master or bachelors apparently and there's no way in hell I'm going back to college

Damn, i was build wrong this whole time?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Twf cookies have more unique and diverse 'skin' ( technically it is dough) tones then actual people
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Edit. Also Dislyte, also made in china
20221029_125617.jpg

Ill take any chance I get to **** on genshin

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Twf cookies have more unique and diverse 'skin' ( technically it is dough) tones then actual people
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Edit. Also Dislyte, also made in china
View attachment 362873
Ill take any chance Inget to **** on genshin
Can we get much whiter (so white).

Also irdc about Genshin but I will live for all slander torwards it.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I think there is a character that’s grey or something, so that would probably be the closest thing.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
People talking about Genshin characters being the same and then there's me who's now a full on Genshin weeb:

Turnign meme.gif

Yo seen gameplay of the full fight of Kratos against Thor.

It was epic! Can't wait for this game yo!
Just a gentle reminder that even though its a Nintendo forum, try to keep even stuff in spoilers.

Trying to go in this very blind now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just a gentle reminder that even though its a Nintendo forum, try to keep even stuff in spoilers.

Trying to go in this very blind now.
Sorry, I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, didn't know you're looking forward to this game and supposedly a God of War fan such as myself. :D

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat the prologue and chapter 1 of Bayonetta 3. Chapters seem longer this time around, but maybe that's just me. I managed to find all of the missions on my first attempt at chapter 1, which is a plus! (and saves me from having to backtrack later)

I still have some concerns about the story (between several characters commenting that Viola looks familiar, some smaller details, and some reviews that I've read, I'm concerned that they're going to shoe-horn a Bayonetta and Luka romance into the game even though Bayonetta finds him amusing but isn't interested in the first game and they barely interact in the second. Still, the gameplay is a ton of fun so far, even if the tone seems darker than what I'd like from a Bayonetta game. (either the Chrysler Building or the Empire State Building is destroyed as a background detail, and Enzo's entire family is killed off-screen)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm concerned that they're going to shoe-horn a Bayonetta and Luka romance into the game even though Bayonetta finds him amusing but isn't interested in the first game and they barely interact in the second.
I suggest seeing everything from yourself and not relay on reviews. "people be like "Being Bi is valid!" But once Bayo has a male partner they are all like "THIS ISNT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE"

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I suggest seeing everything from yourself and not relay on reviews. "people be like "Being Bi is valid!" But once Bayo has a male partner they are all like "THIS ISNT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE"
I'll keep playing and see how it goes; I'm just concerned (between the short length of the game and the lack of focus on this in the previous games) that if they do go down this route, it's going to be incredibly rushed, result in Bayonetta acting extremely out-of-character, and/or they're going to rule out the possibility of Bayonetta being bi - I've only just started the multiverse portion of the game, so I'm not sure how it will all go. (I'm not even sure if we'll get multiverse versions of characters other than Bayonetta)

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
they tryna kill Feige’s remaining bit of sanity
Feige almost left Marvel Studios for DC due to a dispute he had with former Marvel chairman Ike Perlmutter many years ago in which he restricted Feige what he could do which is one of the reasons why it took so long for Black Widow to get its theatrical film that also prevented them from releasing any toys based upon the character.

Source: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/m...most-went-to-dc-after-ike-perlmutter-dispute/

It is a good thing Perlmutter left and Kevin Feige has been given a load of creative freedom in how he shapes the MCU ever since.

I do hopefully expect Gunn to perhaps do something similar to Feige in terms of introducing newer and unfamiliar characters that can help expand the DCU films down the line (in which I still feel that the cancellation of Batgirl was a missed opportunity to do that.)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It was pretty awesome of the Multiversus team to stream all of Scooby Doo Mystery Incorperated.

Rewatching it was a blast. The twitch commentary was pretty great to. Show holds up so well and I genuinely laughed at a lot of lines.

There were even episodes I don’t remember seeing, so it was great to finally see the whole show. I really hope the support for it, leads to that season 3 green light.

Warner bros was allegedly interested and it’s already been fully written. It’s a pipe dream probably, but an amazing one if it happens.

Top Bottom