• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
tbh tho Frontiers discourse is just two extremes screaming bloody murder at each other:

“STOP HATING ON IT, YOU CAN’T HANDLE THAT IT’S GONNA BE GOOD STOP BEING SUCH A KILLJOY”

“OH I’M SORRY, GUESS I’M NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE ANYTHING, HUH? GUESS YOU ALL WANT TO SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY”

dude I just wanna fish with Big, y’all can hush it’s just a funny blue rat

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just saw Black Adam, honestly thought it was good.

Movie is way over hated by critics Imo. It does some really cute ok stuff and I enjoyed the story even if it’s different fromsource material.

It’s definitely not a 30, and nowhere near as bad as some superhero films, let some some other DC films.

I think there’s something for everyone to enjoy here, even if there’s some problems with it. Would recommend checking it out and see what you think.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
tbh tho Frontiers discourse is just two extremes screaming bloody murder at each other:

“STOP HATING ON IT, YOU CAN’T HANDLE THAT IT’S GONNA BE GOOD STOP BEING SUCH A KILLJOY”

“OH I’M SORRY, GUESS I’M NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE ANYTHING, HUH? GUESS YOU ALL WANT TO SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRITY”

There are like 7 different groups surrounding Sonic Frontiers right now and each one ****ing hates each other. and like there are 3 different sonic cycles going on.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
November 8th 2022 will see the US midterm elections, as well as the release of Sonic Frontiers.

One of these things will change this country forever.
President Mayor God Emperor Sonic

Roguewolf

Smash Lord

Some people said my dreams can’t come true that I was crazy for believing with all my heart I can achieve anything

but look at me now about to be a purple kitty cat fishin for a frog
Thriving

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lamperouge Lamperouge Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy osby osby and other weebs.

May I recommend this as the wholesome anime for this season?

I'm definitely finding this as a potential worthy successor to Laid Back Camp or Non Non Biyori or K-On.

Plus the main character reminds me a bit of my younger self if was a girl, had no anxiety and didn't get the innocence and self esteem kicked out of him. as super airheaded and loveable.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I actually played Smash brothers recently.
Weird.

Enjoyed some matches with family specifically using stages that vaguely fit a Halloween theme, it was fun.
Dracula's castle. Luigi's Mansion, spiral mountain, Mementos, Gamer and a random stage with Megalovania playing on it.

Shroob

Sup?
I actually played Smash brothers recently.
Weird.

Enjoyed some matches with family specifically using stages that vaguely fit a Halloween theme, it was fun.
Dracula's castle. Luigi's Mansion, spiral mountain, Mementos, Gamer and a random stage with Megalovania playing on it.
Wait

Hold up

People actually

play

Smash Bros?

They don't just sit online and argue who should be in the scrimblo game?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So uh.

I may or may not have bought my first anime figure.........................cause someone told me that if you carve Funko's you get to see their heads inside.

Can I get some reassurance that it was worth it?

,,,,,,,,,,,,Please?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The Multiversus Twitch is so based, that they’ve been streaming almost the entirety of Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated since last night.

They have 8 episodes to go till the finale.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Reminder that the Transformers once fought elder gods looking like something out of Lovecraft

Also the Transformers themselves were steampunk:
cthulhu2_by_optimusprimeautobotx_dbctf7k-fullview.png
1324019710.jpeg

RCO016_1582301505.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
Me: "Pe-"

SMT fan I never once interacted with in my entire life: "Okay but did you know that Persona is actually a spin-off of the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series? Which has more focus on actually hard dungeon crawling and decisions that impact your alignment and less on high school characters and a calendar system? Also, you can collect and summon demons as party members instead of having boring humans in your party? And it's an actually hard JRPG rather than a dating sim? And it's actually hard???"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That definitely makes me feel better
Tbf, it was mostly match that soured everything for me. Failed it 2 times, withdrew from it once because i was stressed out crying, and then finally passed it but with a D

But a D is still passing just withour credits passed over so **** it, ill that that grade
Legit though, nobody's really ready for college right off the bat. I sure as hell wasn't. But relax, you'll ease into it soon. Just have fun and take a lot of notes

Pick one

Last edited:
Top Bottom