• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I beat the prologue and chapter 1 of Bayonetta 3. Chapters seem longer this time around, but maybe that's just me. I managed to find all of the missions on my first attempt at chapter 1, which is a plus! (and saves me from having to backtrack later)

I still have some concerns about the story (between several characters commenting that Viola looks familiar, some smaller details, and some reviews that I've read, I'm concerned that they're going to shoe-horn a Bayonetta and Luka romance into the game even though Bayonetta finds him amusing but isn't interested in the first game and they barely interact in the second. Still, the gameplay is a ton of fun so far, even if the tone seems darker than what I'd like from a Bayonetta game. (either the Chrysler Building or the Empire State Building is destroyed as a background detail, and Enzo's entire family is killed off-screen)
I ****ing hope that last part isn’t true at all
I suggest seeing everything from yourself and not relay on reviews. "people be like "Being Bi is valid!" But once Bayo has a male partner they are all like "THIS ISNT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE"
Twitter told me that I’m gay for liking the woman named Cereza/Bayonetta…so by using their logic, if she is bi then what happens to people like me?
Did he reject it before or after he stopped laughing?
probably just stared at them to death…and then used the eyes to laugh instead (or his robot)
Feige almost left Marvel Studios for DC due to a dispute he had with former Marvel chairman Ike Perlmutter many years ago in which he restricted Feige what he could do which is one of the reasons why it took so long for Black Widow to get its theatrical film that also prevented them from releasing any toys based upon the character.

Source: https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/m...most-went-to-dc-after-ike-perlmutter-dispute/

It is a good thing Perlmutter left and Kevin Feige has been given a load of creative freedom in how he shapes the MCU ever since.

I do hopefully expect Gunn to perhaps do something similar to Feige in terms of introducing newer and unfamiliar characters that can help expand the DCU films down the line (in which I still feel that the cancellation of Batgirl was a missed opportunity to do that.)
**** Perlmutter…always

tho I wish Kevin ran all of Marvel instead. Maybe he’d force the comic division to let Peter Parker be happy full time and grow up without being forced back down

also **** Paul

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The return of Bwario and Bwaluigi
I can see that. That's kind of a problem I have is that for every Mario Mainstay I want I also want to see their Rabbid counterpart. Like I want Playable Rosalina and Rabbid Bowser. If we get Bwario and Bwaluigi I'd also want Wario and Waluigi. I wand Daisy AND Rabbid Daisy. I would love it if the missing characters from the first game came back. And of course there's my desire for Geno and Mallow. But I know not all of those are gonna happen for a variety of reasons. I just want to much.

The most I can hope is that we get Globox and Barbara in Rayman's campaign along with him. That would rock. I also hope that, even if Rayman's addition is the only brand new campaign in the same way DK Adventure was, they still add new characters to mess around with in the other DLC packs.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I knew Bayonetta 3 was going to have what basically amounts to kaiju fights but the Sin Gomorrah fight was crazy, I don't know how anything's going to top that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I knew Bayonetta 3 was going to have what basically amounts to kaiju fights but the Sin Gomorrah fight was crazy, I don't know how anything's going to top that.
I’m excited to play it once I can afford it. Emphasis on play it. Cause based on what I’ve heard… not a fan of the story.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m excited to play it once I can afford it. Emphasis on play it. Cause based on what I’ve heard… not a fan of the story.
It's certainly different than the first games but I'm liking it so far. I'll see how it goes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just wait until you deal with the Madame/Queen Butterfly one. Might not be considered a topper, but it’s definitely amazing

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Got less than a month left. Seems like a good time to update the poll topic.

:088:

Top Bottom