• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next Death Battle is...

Sauron vs The Lich King
No surprise. I figured this was gonna be the next or the one after given how close this season is coming.

Had a feeling Sauron would had been fighting Lich King since if it was Voldemort we would have had Gandalf VS Dumbledore by now.

My final two predictions what the last two will be are

Gru VS Megamind
Guy Rayner VS Simon the Digger

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Take Over? I Believe? Throw Away Your Mask?
Take over, Im pretty sure.

It says a lot that I cant even remeber the damn things name or lyrics when I cane hear all of Time To Make History in my head without fail.

Throw Your Mask Away on the other hand is amazing and it is even better after certain events, god bless you Billy

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The “peak of Pokémon” is entirely dependent on which gen you played as a kid :nifty:
I played gen V at age 17 so HA! The rule doesn't apply to me! Unless you count teenagers as kids!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
don’t even need to read to know this should’ve been left in the drafts
Just like I said, people say being bi is valid and all is good but then people find out that bayo can also be bi and not strickly gay and all the sudden it is bad. Are we bi people that big of a threat?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just like I said, people say being bi is valid and all is good but then people find out that bayo can also be bi and not strickly gay and all the sudden it is bad. Are we bi people that big of a threat?
I mean. Are they depicting her as bi or are they retconing her to be straight? From what I’ve read it doesn’t seem clearly communicated either way.

Also doesn’t save the fact that she has to be saved from the bad guys multiple times by ****ing Luka. Who just has powers now and is suddenly more competent and powerful than her. It’s like… the exact opposite of how she used to work in the games before.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I mean. Are they depicting her as bi or are they retconing her to be straight? From what I’ve read it doesn’t seem clearly communicated either way.

Also doesn’t save the fact that she has to be saved from the bad guys multiple times by ****ing Luka. Who just has powers now and is suddenly more competent and powerful than her. It’s like… the exact opposite of how she used to work in the games before.
From what I have seen the bayo that ends up with Luka and the bayo people headcanon being with Jeanne are two different bayos from 2 diferent verses. The Luka himself that has powers is also from a different verse. So tbh, this whole "boooo she isnt gay anymore" means nothing as each bayo is a different bayo

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
From what I hace seenthe bayo that ends up with Luka and the boy people headcanon being with Jenne are two different bayos fro 2 diferent verses. The Luka himself that has powers is also from a different verse. So tbh, this whole "boooo she isnt gay anymore" means nothing as each boy is a different bayo
I see. I need to play the game myself before I make more judgements. Though I did read somewhere that the Bayo and Luka from the main game do end up confessing their love or something at the end of the game and get dragged to hell together.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Garfield party coming next month:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hate the modern gaming industry.

I miss real games-
01A0ABA3-5208-48B5-A79B-DAFD164B7EA5.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Take over, Im pretty sure.

It says a lot that I cant even remeber the damn things name or lyrics when I cane hear all of Time To Make History in my head without fail.

Throw Your Mask Away on the other hand is amazing and it is even better after certain events, god bless you Billy
I can’t even correctly memorize a full song’s lyrics from any of the games tbh, so you must got some good memorizing powers or something. That aside, I don’t think I can have an opinion over which song is better until I play P4G and gain context behind TTMH (inb4 it has absolutely nothing of importance behind it)

now not remembering the name of songs on the other hand…I feel like most have that struggle
I wanna assume that due to bi people being the best of both worlds, some would want to make petty and failed attempts to hinder what makes them who they are to benefit themselves (or it’s just a bit of homophobia wearing a support suit as a disguise)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm surprised they're still making solo Garfield games and not just keeping him to Nicktoons games.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Finally going through Sonic Colors Ultimate after putting it off for so long, and

Yeah it's kind of a bad port

But it's playable and still Sonic Colors at the end of the day, so eh, I'm happy with it. Although, I find myself trying to play like Gens, and this game's level design and controls play nothing like that, so I'm having to readjust a tad lol.

Not sure I understand the point of having Metal Sonic races that do...Absolutely nothing, but hey, it's Metal Sonic in Colors, and that's cool. I like it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Finally going through Sonic Colors Ultimate after putting it off for so long, and

Yeah it's kind of a bad port

But it's playable and still Sonic Colors at the end of the day, so eh, I'm happy with it. Although, I find myself trying to play like Gens, and this game's level design and controls play nothing like that, so I'm having to readjust a tad lol.

Not sure I understand the point of having Metal Sonic races that do...Absolutely nothing, but hey, it's Metal Sonic in Colors, and that's cool. I like it.
Would you recommend it to someone like me who's never played Colors before but wants to?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Billions of years from now.
The Earth has been destroyed by the sun becoming a red giant.
Humans have moved on to colonize new worlds with their brains inhabiting robotic bodies.
The moon has now developed a face and limbs, put on a hat and started singing to a frog, butterfly and wombat.
Pandas are now the dominant species of Mars.

All this, and the Pokemon cycle has STILL not moved on from Generation V.

Top Bottom