• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You know now that I think about it................................

I got into wanting figures cause of playing Genshin and not feeling satisfied with funkos.

I got into Genshin more cause the character designs reminded me a bit of Vtubers......................... and certain people here got me into that cause Hololive's music. Wanna know who wants to do that here with a 3D model I wonder? Its a mystery.

So with that.

MooMew64 MooMew64 I blame your (indirect) influence on me! Cause why not!

1667174196181.png

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You know now that I think about it................................

I got into wanting figures cause of playing Genshin and not feeling satisfied with funkos.

I got into Genshin more cause the character designs reminded me a bit of Vtubers......................... and certain people here got me into that cause Hololive's music. Wanna know who wants to do that here with a 3D model I wonder? Its a mystery.

So with that.

MooMew64 MooMew64 I blame your (indirect) influence on me! Cause why not!

View attachment 362935
As much as some blame Shroob for VTuber memeageddon

I was there well before he brought them to these halls

I was there for the rise of Kizuna AI

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Make no mistake, I know that pandas are developmentally and naturally a hot mess, I just really like them. They truly stand out from other bears in a charming way, and the fact that humans have always been so fascinated with them DEFINITELY carried over to me.

Besides, at least they aren't koalas. :4pacman:
Hey, I take offense to that! They may not be the best animal, but they are still my favorite animal, as they are so cute!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just ended up remembering when I first heard of Hatsune Miku and vocaloids back in like 2009 through school. Like some random chat about Japan. Now watched Hatsune Miku performing on US TV in 2014 there now.

Back when the world was optimistic and **** like this actually had a decent of "cleanly" becoming the future in the best way.

As much as some blame Shroob for VTuber memeageddon

I was there well before he brought them to these halls

I was there for the rise of Kizuna AI
I'm not surprised and I love your love of VTubers.

Still wanting my fighting game bro.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Hey, I take offense to that! They may not be the best animal, but they are still my favorite animal, as they are so cute!
Whoops, sorry my guy. Honestly I like koalas too, as well as most animals.

I just know that pandas and koalas are two animals that got long copypastas written about how much the authors think they suck. Along with sunfish.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Whoops, sorry my guy. Honestly I like koalas too, as well as most animals.

I just know that pandas and koalas are two animals that got long copypastas written about how much the authors think they suck. Along with sunfish.
Oh, that is nice! Somehow, I feel like I should have known that. Don't ask me why, though.

But yeah, pandas ARE cool as well. I mean, I have a sister who loves pandas.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok but Bayonetta 3 has had moments that literally show how easy it would be for Nintendo to either port and/or make a sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising

Dukefire

Smash Master
For Game releases, Sonic Frontiers and God of War Ragnarok is first. Then, Pokemon Scarlet/Violet 10 days later. Next month is going to be interesting as 2022 is getting closer to move into 2023.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sparks of Hope is telling me that I completed Beacon Beach with 99%.

What the heck am I missing?
Did you do the golden pipe quest? If you haven’t beaten the world, you can’t do this yet( you need a certain number of sparks to unlock it)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The simple is treehouse of Horror was great. Loved the death note parody.

The third story was fantastic though.

It takes place in a west world recreation where they let guests do whatever they want with the premise of every episode ever made. Throwing homer into trip through memory lane as they try to escape.

Loved all the call backs, the meme reference, and the ending was hilarious.

That was actually one of my favorite treehouse of horror skits, even if it was the shortest.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Started reading Chainsaw Man while waiting for class to start

I'm starting from chapter 1 since I know the anime cut some things

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I think I know how I want Edge’s specials to work. As well as a somewhat unique dash attack based mechanic for her. Problem is that all of her jabs, tilts, smash attacks, and aerials would have to be original because of Sparks of Hope’s limited amount of attacks. Any idea where I should look for inspiration beyond just copying Cloud?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wario64 is the last bastion for free unbiased gaming news
Don't worry I'll make an account that has Wario64's name but spelled slightly differently in the handle and pay 20 dollars a month to have the checkmark, making sure people think I'm legit, just to spread lies and kill the gaming industry

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry I'll make an account that has Wario64's name but spelled slightly differently in the handle and pay 20 dollars a month to have the checkmark, making sure people think I'm legit, just to spread lies and kill the gaming industry
Elon's just a little short on cash, don't complain

Top Bottom