• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
who

this is a joke Geno fans pls do not be upset I am just fooling ha ha funny a giggle a guffaw a joke a real knee-slapper a silly a hoot a real goofy goof a-
You joke

But I know the true terror

Ya see

The other day, I was browsing my Youtube subscriptions, but then suddenly, I saw an upload by the Nintendo channel, and it was for Smash Ultimate, my superdy-dupery favorite game! Though, the weird part was that the video had exactly 666 views. I clicked it, despite it not having any title, but no video played.

Then, all of a sudden, my Switch, which as a die-hand Nintendo fanboy, I always keep right next to me, had an update for Smash Ultimate, which I found odd but I played the game anyway.

Then, all of a sudden, the game said that Geno had been unlocked.

I rushed to play a match as him against Mario, but when I used Geno Whirl, Mario was cut in half, with HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD splattering everywhere. Geno then turned to the screen and said "You're next."

Spooped me right good I tell ya h'wat.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You joke

But I know the true terror

Ya see

The other day, I was browsing my Youtube subscriptions, but then suddenly, I saw an upload by the Nintendo channel, and it was for Smash Ultimate, my superdy-dupery favorite game! Though, the weird part was that the video had exactly 666 views. I clicked it, despite it not having any title, but no video played.

Then, all of a sudden, my Switch, which as a die-hand Nintendo fanboy, I always keep right next to me, had an update for Smash Ultimate, which I found odd but I played the game anyway.

Then, all of a sudden, the game said that Geno had been unlocked.

I rushed to play a match as him against Mario, but when I used Geno Whirl, Mario was cut in half, with HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD splattering everywhere. Geno then turned to the screen and said "You're next."

Spooped me right good I tell ya h'wat.
yo this goes hard, when’s the FNF mod?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Shroob Shroob

y’know

NGL I kinda find Liminal Spaces and the Backrooms creepier without generic monster chases

I almost feel like the concept of their never-ending emptiness and uncanny vibes work better on their own. A more subtle kind of scary.
But we

But we need a spoopy jumpscare monster to put in the thumbnail :drshrug:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I have tried to join about 10 different games of TF2 just to play on the scream fortress maps every single one has had basically a whole team of bots spamming the voice chat and I remember why I quit.

Valve hasn't done **** to fix this.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shroob Shroob

y’know

NGL I kinda find Liminal Spaces and the Backrooms creepier without generic monster chases

I almost feel like the concept of their never-ending emptiness and uncanny vibes work better on their own. A more subtle kind of scary.
And see, I completely understand that. Turning everything into monster chases can get repetitive after a while.

But at the same time, I think the endless empty spaces also become stale after a while. It turns into less fear of the Liminal Spaces themselves and more of dying alone, probably of starvation.

The setting works fairly great on it's own in small doses, but I think it does need some level of monsters in it to add something to it. The Backrooms are an unfamiliar environment, the unfamiliar creatures just add to that...when they're done right, anyway.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I have tried to join about 10 different games of TF2 just to play on the scream fortress maps every single one has had basically a whole team of bots spamming the voice chat and I remember why I quit.

Valve hasn't done **** to fix this.
I was dealing with a whole lotta bots too trying to play a Halloween event.

Except it was that Holographic Harvest one so they were a different kind of bot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was so focused on Jeanne handing me 2 platinum trophies and being impressed by Luka being able to get with Cereza/Cerezita/Bayonetta/Mummy, that I didn’t even bother to think about who Singularity was until Sigurd got revealed…

guess this is another Nintendo Sigurd who gets to die

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bayonetta 3 is literally what would happen if Bayonetta randomly made a child with Spider-Man: No Way Home

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man what a night. Dad came over, we watched Sleepy Hollow which I watch every Halloween, ordered some Boston Pizza and handed candy out to treat or treaters. Among them was my aunt and uncle coming with my cousins. Not to mention earlier today having watched Death Battle's latest episode Michael VS Jason.

What about you guys? What did you do for this Halloween?

Shroob

Sup?
It goes straight from Halloween to Christmas.

**** Thanksgiving I guess, lol
Half my local grocery store is done up in Halloween stuff

The other half is Christmas stuff with a big Christmas tree and a.... giant plush octopus on top

That's odd, when did we adopt Cthulhu as our savior?

Top Bottom