• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 's AMA is now up!

If you'd like to be added to the list of future AMA subjects, lemme know via reply or PM

Oh yeah, Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yeah this was literally this series’s No Way Home…

but Cereza and Luka being an item was honestly extremely sweet, even when she took off her glasses just for him before they got dragged down to hell protecting their future daughter Viola. **** was amazingly well done, as was the end credits of her dancing as she slowly dies, and allowing us to look at fragments of memories from all the games with…holy ****…an absolute amazingly perfect song that rivals Al Fine for being the best song in the game.

and then it pulled a DKC on me and now I have a post final boss fight…or a continuation of the same final boss…****ing hell

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, fun fact, the last two years of trick or treating as a kid, I had over 230 pieces of candy in each of those two years.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok now I’m officially done with Bayonetta 3…and oh boy I understand why some people have a massive problem with the ending
killing Cereza and Luka after they kiss before being dragged into hell, Jeanne also dying, Bayo 1 and 2 merging with 3 before death…and also the rest of the Bayo’s dying…then making Viola fight an evil version of her mummy before Bayo 3 goes off to her death for good was already crazy enough

but then making Viola the official new Bayonetta is just absolutely ****ing crazy…I wonder if that’ll be a legitimate permanent change, or if the 4th game ends up going right back to the Cereza adventures. Either way the game as a whole is an easy 10/10 experience. Goes beyond once that Let’s Dance Boys dance got to happen with all the Bayos and Jeanne

but yeah Bayonetta 3, the 10/10 game, 9/10 at the worst, is definitely such a No Way Home game feeling wise

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Radical Red has a new update where you can start the game with 6 random pokemon given to you. I started with this team, but in their pre evolved forms. With the goal being to only use them and one of each gift pokemon for a hardcore run.
Screenshot (320).png

Chimecho is hands down carrying and slaying way more then the rest of this team.

osby

Smash Obsessed
ok now I’m officially done with Bayonetta 3…and oh boy I understand why some people have a massive problem with the ending
killing Cereza and Luka after they kiss before being dragged into hell, Jeanne also dying, Bayo 1 and 2 merging with 3 before death…and also the rest of the Bayo’s dying…then making Viola fight an evil version of her mummy before Bayo 3 goes off to her death for good was already crazy enough

but then making Viola the official new Bayonetta is just absolutely ****ing crazy…I wonder if that’ll be a legitimate permanent change, or if the 4th game ends up going right back to the Cereza adventures. Either way the game as a whole is an easy 10/10 experience. Goes beyond once that Let’s Dance Boys dance got to happen with all the Bayos and Jeanne

but yeah Bayonetta 3, the 10/10 game, 9/10 at the worst, is definitely such a No Way Home game feeling wise
The rest of the game was so good that I couldn't bring myself to dislike the story completely but I did have a big problem with the ending.

The game's big ending hanging on Bayo and Luka's romance felt weak to me. It's not like they have zero chemistry but Bayonetta flirting with Luka was always played for laughs. This game needed to give them a lot of screentime to convincingly pull the relationship off but they barely spend any time together unless you count Strider boss fights.

Their parental feelings towards Viola were nice but they didn't need to be together for that.

Also, I think the ending was a bit too sad after everything the characters went through even if the game was going for a more bittersweet tone compared to previous ones.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I used to dislike the latter two before growing to enjoy them.

Black olives, at least. Green olives are still yucky.
Honestly I only had eggplants once and I don't think I want to try them again.

I only ever tried green olives, they are disgusting and I don't get why people like them on pizza.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh hey! Toby Fox did a collab with a Jpop artist named Itoki Hana and OMOCAT, LLC made the music video! That's so coo-

I see Insaneintherainmusic and FamilyJules in the credits

Anyway, it's very amazing, go watch it now.
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Aurane Aurane Thought y'all might enjoy!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Discussion time: what food do you absolutely despise?
Bananas. Taste is awful, and consistency is icky.

On a side note, people need to label their stuff. The amount of times I pick up a slice of dessert bread only to gag on the realization it's specifically banana bread is too many to count.

Top Bottom