• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A very important anniversary is coming up very soon
View attachment 362757

That's right, Sticker Star turns 10 years old this November! Can you believe it's been that long? It feels like just yesterday because the fanbase won't shut the **** up about it.

CHEERS TO TEN MORE YEARS
1666839448454.jpeg

Sticker Star!

Nintendos quality standards would never sink so low!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just realized that Deadpool in MUA and XML2 was the Crypt Keeper. I knew his voice was familiar. John Kassir I think.

Also, put up a bit more than 20 new pieces on Deviant Art this week. So the catalogue will slowly match up with my Newgrounds and Instagram sites.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Man oh man the bull**** detector is off the charts right now

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Huh, guess he's never heard of anime, Rick & Morty, Primal, Mortal Kombat Legends films and Sausage Party...

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean he is correct that a lot of adults aren't gonna put on an animated film.

Now that doesn't mean animation is exclusively for kids but lets be real, Gen X and Boomers are more than likely not gonna put on a cartoon. It's mostly millenials and gen z who are not the ones having children, thus not really Dinsey's target audience (except for some millenials). Chapek is just not in touch with the generational shift.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Makes me wish Bob Iger were still in charge of Disney because he is someone who cares about all aspects within animation. I had already watched three episodes of Bleach: Thousand Year War, all episodes of Baymax, Marvel's What If and the Bad Batch. Does that make me not interested in Disney's animated archive?

But I really do wonder whether the Disney board are regretting extending Bob Chapek's contract a few months ago to let him continue leading Disney?

Other than that, I watched Black Adam last night and.........despite Superman's cameo in the post credit scene, it was a massive disappointment for me.

Whilst I do appreciate what Dwayne Johnson had been doing for Black Adam and even though I did try to watch this film without taken in to regards what the critics and audiences said, for me it ended on a rather disppointing note in which despite some good action scenes, the film's story and script was messy, the film's villain was underwhelming. I will say that Pierce Brosnan did very well in his role for Dr. Fate.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly the only positive thing that I can say about Sticker Star is that the game is a perfect teaching tool for young game developers. There’s a huge amount of lessons that can be taught through the game’s awful and downright questionable decisions the devs made in its creation.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Some gameplay footage on Sonic Frontiers I just discovered recently.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
One last thing on Paper Mario, as a huge fan I will play every PM game and find enjoyment out of them, no matter how experimental (or in some bases bad) each entity gets, I will play it. Call me part of the problem, but I truly don't care.

Also M&L is the better franchise.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Makes me wish Bob Iger were still in charge of Disney. But I really do wonder whether the Disney board are regretting renewing Bob Chapek's contract a few months ago.

Other than that, I watched Black Adam last night and.........despite Superman's cameo in the post credit scene, it was a massive disappointment for me.

Whilst I do appreciate what Dwayne Johnson had been doing for Black Adam and even though I did try to watch this film without taken in to regards what the critics and audiences said, for me it ended on a rather disppointing note in which despite some good action scenes, the film's story and script was messy, the film's villain was underwhelming. I will say that Pierce Brosnan did very well in his role for Dr. Fate.
Dr. Fate was an absolute mvp

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

My guy, you own Family guy and the Simpsons.

Honestly the only positive thing that I can say about Sticker Star is that the game is a perfect teaching tool for young game developers. There’s a huge amount of lessons that can be taught through the game’s awful and downright questionable decisions the devs made in its creation.
Megaman battle network and Paper mario sticker star is the perfect "Good idea/Bad idea" for how to make a card battle RPG.

Top Bottom