• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
that’s unfortunate
I figured this was gonna happen with how long it took to announce him. They've been trying every two weeks for characters but keep getting delayed.

Which is fine by me, as long as the eventually release is good and bug free. This also explains why the Rock wouldn’t be told to promote it, because they couldn’t commit to a release date.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I used the the last of the remaining 451 Yen I had on my Japanese eShop account to buy some port of a 2006 mobile game.

Rather simple but find it pretty fun for what it is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something that I am not understanding about the M+R Sparks of Hope season pass advertising: They're claiming it'll add more characters (plural) but Ubisoft is making sound like Rayman will be the only one.

Which is it?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait a mintue!
Is that sheep finally going to get a major role in the IDW Sonic comics!?
Seems like she's gonna get a more prominent role! Fans have expressed interest in seeing more of the character, and seeing as Ian Flynn said "Goodness. Look who it is. #KnowingSmile" I'd be surprised if she doesn't have a bigger role here,

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So speaking of BDSP, I had a dream that they announced another FF7 remake, wxcept the models were chibi like BDSP's because they wamted to preserve the classic PS1 feel.

The main difference were that the models looked and were animated significantly better.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So speaking of BDSP, I had a dream that they announced another FF7 remake, wxcept the models were chibi like BDSP's because they wamted to preserve the classic PS1 feel.

The main difference were that the models looked and were animated significantly better.
that’s just the mobile game they’re making

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

That sounds dope actually.

Mark my words, when Clifford the Big Red Dog goes public domain, someone's gonna make a horror-kaiju Clifford flick.
That sounds dope actually.

BDSP are gonna be that one Pokemon game that people point to and say "Yeah, that one sucks" and in like, 10 years, people are going to be nostalgic for it, aren't they?
Depends on how easily accessible Switch emulators will be by then i suppose.

Because once the Switch servers die it's gonna be annoying to get that game running.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
EC8A367D-6F5C-42B4-AF6D-DF9AC3127A4C.jpeg

I just can’t stop staring at this after all these months

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Jesus, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will be 161 minutes (Likely 2 and a half hours not counting credits).

Sounds like it's gonna be even longer then Eternals beating it as the second-longest-running MCU film after Endgame.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
View attachment 362756
I just can’t stop staring at this after all these months
How to anger a Twitter user 101

Jesus, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will be 161 minutes (Likely 2 and a half hours not counting credits).

Sounds like it's gonna be even longer then Eternals beating it as the second-longest-running MCU film after Endgame.
Gotta make people care about the supporting cast somehow, since this is a movie about them.

A very important anniversary is coming up very soon
View attachment 362757

That's right, Sticker Star turns 10 years old this November! Can you believe it's been that long? It feels like just yesterday because the fanbase won't shut the **** up about it.

CHEERS TO TEN MORE YEARS
I never felt more betrayed by a game in my life, this was at a point where i could only buy games with loose change and the leftovers of my 3 dollar lunch money i would get everyday.
So i only got one game every couple of months maybe? And i choose to spend that money on this.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
A very important anniversary is coming up very soon
View attachment 362757

That's right, Sticker Star turns 10 years old this November! Can you believe it's been that long? It feels like just yesterday because the fanbase won't shut the **** up about it.

CHEERS TO TEN MORE YEARS
Remember what they took from us

Top Bottom