• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Went into a bookstore almost had a heart attack when I saw this

1665763391898.png

But it wasn't this.........................................................................

1665763970867.png

I was so ****ing close getting one of my holy grails.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The MCU been stale for a while I'm all for She-Hulk just going experimental and bat**** dummy.
WandaVision being the first MCU product after the hiatus gave me hope that the MCU will start being more experimental more often but it was a false first impression

Out of the three MCU shows I watched it's the only one that actually feels like a TV show rather than an MCU movie that's been stretched out to get people to subscribe to Disney+

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Werewolf by Night rocked however, so there’s a benefit to most of the MCU having the same setup

I still think Ms.Marvel is their best Disney+ series…until Spider-Man Freshman Year hits that is

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
WandaVision being the first MCU product after the hiatus gave me hope that the MCU will start being more experimental more often but it was a false first impression

Out of the three MCU shows I watched it's the only one that actually feels like a TV show rather than an MCU movie that's been stretched out to get people to subscribe to Disney+
I think Ms. Marvel worked as a series format but I genuinelly do agree. Moon Knight especially.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think Ms. Marvel worked as a series format but I genuinelly do agree. Moon Knight especially.
Didn't watch either. I genuinely am interested in Moon Knight as a character and Ms. Marvel is something I would sit through with friends since I do like the comics, but honestly sitting through these shows is such a chore. I stopped after Loki and will not watch any other show other than maybe the Daredevil show

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Keeping up with the MCU has become a chore, and nothing's gonna top the feeling of knowing everything was building up to Endgame.

I just watch the ones that interest me, and mostly ignore everything else
not excited for Wolverine teaming up with 3 Spideys and Blade while riding a giant Groot as they take on a sexy multiversal timeline controlling black man who wears a blue mask?
Embiggen
Kamala Gang Let’s Go

Jondolio

Smash Hero
not excited for Wolverine teaming up with 3 Spideys and Blade while riding a giant Groot as they take on a sexy multiversal timeline controlling black man who wears a blue mask?
I wish I was but I don't want to watch the Agatha show just to understand everything that's going on

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now that i'm looking at the new Nickelodeon racing game i think i might get it.

It took a couple tries that were pretty mediocre but the third one actually looks pretty good.

And Jimmy is in it so i HAVE to get it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish I was but I don't want to watch the Agatha show just to understand everything that's going on
if anything I’d assume her show will focus more on either Wanda stuff or the dark monstrous side of the MCU…or Agatha only idk

tho maybe it’ll be like She-Hulk and make very minor affects towards the MCU like how it brought in Skaar with a yee yee ass haircut, as well as confirming Daredevil is a happy man atm, but not having to drastically showcase future shocking life things

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Now that i'm looking at the new Nickelodeon racing game i think i might get it.

It took a couple tries that were pretty mediocre but the third one actually looks pretty good.

And Jimmy is in it so i HAVE to get it.
You should wait a while, it's got some glitches and performance issues to work out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this combined with him having the 2nd most amount of screentime in the MCU (and in only 6 years at that), the Spider-Man side of the MCU is definitely going to be the real star of the franchise…no matter the Sony stuff and regardless do Doctor Strange being claimed as their face

also how the hell has Batman not been able to have his movies reach billions nonstop

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't kept up with the MCU and have only seen a few films in it's setting.

The Guardians of the Galaxies movies are still the best of the bunch.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
As someone who closely follows pop music and stuff lemme tell you that anime songs, as much as they're used in memes and the like, NEVER become real mainstream hits in the states. It's still a niche thing that people might talk about but not stream or buy.

1665774360098.png

1665774390872.png

So just HOW damn popular is this show???

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe this is only no.7

and how the **** is Whims of Fate not in the Top 2

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As someone who closely follows pop music and stuff lemme tell you that anime songs, as much as they're used in memes and the like, NEVER become real mainstream hits in the states. It's still a niche thing that people might talk about but not stream or buy.

View attachment 362239
View attachment 362240

Im sorry, i cant hear you over me blasting this song at 100% on my headphones

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

View attachment 362239
View attachment 362240

Denji is just objectively the best shonen protag. Instead of wanting to be a king, the best like no one ever was or some other unachievable dream, his desire is a realistic one, that being...
EkexPApXIAwWYHH.jpg_large.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly part of what I'm most excited about the Chainsaw Man anime is that having been up to date with the manga for a bit over a month, I get to see how people react to all the absolutely insane **** (really cool) and at all the absolutely insane **** (stuff that makes me curse Fujimoto's name in agony)

Top Bottom