• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Should probably give context:

Dream's getting packed up, and it's looking bad for him.
Dream also just saying "Screw off I'm on my vacation", providing no defense for himself, and then blame shifting also isn't a great look for someone who just got accused, not gonna lie. :skull:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Dream also just saying "Screw off I'm on my vacation", providing no defense for himself, and then blame shifting also isn't a great look for someone who just got accused, not gonna lie. :skull:
Definitely a response I would make if I totally wasn't trying to hide something under the rug.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Woah woah, what went on with Rooster Teeth?
To sum it up, in October 2020 two employees left due to allegations. One was due to stuff in the office, the other… hoo boy it is a lot to unpack.

Just know that it was going on for years and that various pieces of content was removed (mostly stuff relating to this or accidental allusions).

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When you find out all sorts of horrible **** about some minecraft youtuber despite trying to avoid this because the first controversy you heard about was enough to know this guy was not worth keeping famous
View attachment 362247
I literally left twitter seemingly before he blew up, why does his name keep popping up

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One of my friends worked on the "That's What The Mask Is" music video (He modelled the bedroom. Don't know why Dream didn't get him to model anything else, like the humans, because he's insanely skilled) and he sent me a few WIPs of it before the video was officially announced.

...I could have totally leaked that and sent Dream's k-pop stan-esque fanbase into a frenzy, couldn't I have? /j

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I will tho.
Based as ****. Take all my money and my life.
Don't worry guys, if I get famous I won't become ego-driven and start a mega corporation in the year 2045 that profits off of punting babies.
Idk man, you just said this
One of my friends worked on the "That's What The Mask Is" music video (He modelled the bedroom. Don't know why Dream didn't get him to model anything else, like the humans, because he's insanely skilled) and he sent me a few WIPs of it before the video was officially announced.

...I could have totally leaked that and sent Dream's k-pop stan-esque fanbase into a frenzy, couldn't I have? /j
This **** is pure evil right here

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I mean any publicity is good publicity right?

Though it probably wouldn't be a good look professionally

yes i saw that /j in the end

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I remember when Chainsaw Man first appeared in Shonen Jump. I had no goddamn clue what to think of it at first, but compared to the other new series at the time, Neolation and Hell Warden Higuma, it was a masterpiece :yoshi:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Look when even my gay and bisexual friends (i.e almost all of my irl friends) tell me how horrible men are I feel pretty confident in parroting them
I mean, you arent wrong, and considering men are telling us women what to do with our bodies, some of those men can [user has been banned]

Last edited:
Top Bottom