• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And just think they said that Splatoon 3 was going to get free updates so we haven't even started with this games cycle yet
I would but i start to shut things down and get ready for bed at about at about late 10 pm. But next time you wanna kill some salmons, im 100% down

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Everyone on twitter: im not getting any tri color turf wars. Only regular turf wars. This sucks!

The actual team that is in a disadvantage in tri color: im not getting any tri color turf wars. Only regular turf wars. Thank god.

We will still lose but until they make that **** balanced, ill forever beileve its rigged aginst the winning team

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
I have been winning more matches after the Halftime Broadcast. Still couldn't win one 10X battle
Screenshot_20220902-191526_YouTube.jpg

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Sly Cooper fans are actually in the dirt lmao
I know how they feel...I'm starving for my Jak and Daxter content

Please...PLEASE...bring me back my precious pointy-eared mechanic friend rather than give us 5894 bazillion more TLOU games

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So since y'all play Splatoon, I'd like to ask your opinion on the game as I've never played it and was curious about picking it up. What's the pros and cons of the series?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, for those unaware, Crunchyroll's dub of Mob Psycho 100 is no longer union. Kyle McCarley, Mob's voice actor, said he'd stay on the project as long as Crunchyroll at least talked with SAG-AFTRA. (A union representing actors) about the possibility of the dub becoming union again. Crunchyroll declined, and Kyle McCarley got booted.

SAG-AFTRA has learned of this and responded by taking absolutely NONE of that ****.
Pop off, SAG-AFTRA.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So, for those unaware, Crunchyroll's dub of Mob Psycho 100 is no longer union. Kyle McCarley, Mob's voice actor, said he'd stay on the project as long as Crunchyroll at least talked with SAG-AFTRA. (A union representing actors) about the possibility of the dub becoming union again. Crunchyroll declined, and Kyle McCarley got booted.

SAG-AFTRA has learned of this and responded by taking absolutely NONE of that ****.
Pop off, SAG-AFTRA.
I hate megacorporations

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I hate megacorporations
Yup. Crunchyroll is unfortunately notorious for underpaying employees and treating em' like crap.

Not-so-fun Crunchyroll fact: Plenty of Crunchyroll VAs are paid more for a single indie role than they are for multiple anime dub roles.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So the other day when I posted about considering leaving this website, I maaaaay have been undergoing an intense bout of depression.

Depressed me might have been onto something though. I check this website too many times in a single day, which is especially stupid because I'm mostly up at night when no one is online. I probably should do more to limit my own time spent online.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Top Bottom