• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dang being an animation critic is easy, I just gotta scream at children's media and put the words "Cinematic Disaster' in the thumbnail and people just watch it.
That's just Youtube "criticism" videos in general.

If you don't like a show/movie/game, make a two hour rant video about it and give it a dramatic title.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
One last NSO rant:

The real sad part is it will most likely never get better because Nintendo are the poster-company for complacency and stubbornness. So long as the service keeps selling, why do they care?

I'd sooner believe they'd just kill Splatoon as a franchise than actually ever try to fix anything in the event of the service not selling, TBH. Just seems to be their MO.

But that'll never happen, because we'll all pay for it anyways. I love video games. :040:

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
So what games are you planning to play throughout October?
I'm planning to actually finish Devil May Cry 3.
I might get back on my PS2/PS3 and play the Ratchet and Clank games again. But only up to like, Size Matters, cuz ho ho HOOOO BOY if you thought the live action Disney remakes were soulless...

Not to knock those of y'all who like the new Ratchet games. Different strokes and all. It's just that literal death has more appeal to me than playing Rift Apart

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon. Not too bad felt that The SMB Super Show! was better. Didn't like how much traveling between the Mushroom Kingdom and the real world there was, which defeated the point of the first cartoon. The music was a downgrade to the first show too.

All that's left now is the Super Mario World cartoon and my DIC Entertainment Mario cartoons binge will be complete.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just finished watching The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon. Not too bad felt that The SMB Super Show! was better. Didn't like how much traveling between the Mushroom Kingdom and the real world there was, which defeated the point of the first cartoon. The music was a downgrade to the first show too.

All that's left now is the Super Mario World cartoon and my DIC Entertainment Mario cartoons binge will be complete.
Get ready for Mama Luigi, my boy! :troll:

Top Bottom