• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

osby

Smash Obsessed
If they made another Sonic storybook game what story would they use?

The labors of Hercules? Journey to the West?
The Matter of Britain and 1001 Nights are both medieval collections of stories attributed to both named and anonymous authors.

What I'm getting is that there could totally be a storybook game based on the Prose Edda.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
20241027_151402.png

Bought my first SMT game! :ultjoker:

Ironically the Japanese version is not only cheaper by several hundred/thousand dollars, but there's a code on the title screen to play it entirely in English and a hidden Sound Test mode. lol

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My teacher told me my game needs more work.

I don't actually mind this because there's some things I wanted to add, and now that I have another month I can polish it a bit more. So basically that YouTube upload's gonna have to wait.
Ok today's class ended about an hour ago and I think my teacher is full of **** now, I clearly put a lot of effort into my game and it feels like he kind of just brushed it off. This isn't just me, my classmates agree that his scoring made no sense.

Still, I'll take that extra time to polish up my game. There were some things I didn't have time to add so an extra month of development is nice to have

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There have been multiple times that I want give Pokémon Uranium another chance, but I don't know what, I just don't have to desire to make much progress into it when I play.

Shroob

Sup?
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp announced EOS a while ago and they just announced and revealed the info on the offline version

honestly this is what should happen with all EOS Mobile Games. Wish it happened to Dragalia : (
Dragalia really lost...

God, it's soo funny knowing personally someone who worked on DL and the horror stories they told of the internal affairs...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
THANK GOD JOKER WON! GER alone made me hate this match up, but Joker got past that Deus Ex Machina via Almight magic and the Power of Friendship. Also Bowser vs Eggman is the next episode.
Bowser vs. Eggman is gonna be fun. Like Eggman vs. Wily but with a bigger budget and the potential to see Bowser Jr. interact with Sage.

Forgive me if I have misconceptions about it but I think this is gonna be interesting because Bowser's soldiers are all... mostly useless. Having played most Mario games and every Sonic game, it kinda feels like the Badniks are usually harder to deal with. But Bowser himself is super overpowered and dangerous in a way I'm not sure Eggman can match on his own. But if he has more of his army alive in the end compared to Bowser, will he even be facing the King of Koopas alone in the first place. Plus they both have a fleet of aireal battleships, the Egg Fleet and the Airships.... **** I FORGOT ABOUT THE KOOPALINGS!!.

Basically it comes down to "can Bowser and his kids solo Eggman and his entire army?"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Bowser vs. Eggman is gonna be fun. Like Eggman vs. Wily but with a bigger budget and the potential to see Bowser Jr. interact with Sage.

Forgive me if I have misconceptions about it but I think this is gonna be interesting because Bowser's soldiers are all... mostly useless. Having played most Mario games and every Sonic game, it kinda feels like the Badniks are usually harder to deal with. But Bowser himself is super overpowered and dangerous in a way I'm not sure Eggman can match on his own. But if he has more of his army alive in the end compared to Bowser, will he even be facing the King of Koopas alone in the first place. Plus they both have a fleet of aireal battleships, the Egg Fleet and the Airships.... **** I FORGOT ABOUT THE KOOPALINGS!!.

Basically it comes down to "can Bowser and his kids solo Eggman and his entire army?"
They do both have airship fleets, but considering how Bowser's airships are made of wood, I'd say the Egg Fleet could be superior.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Caught Arceus.

Guess this is the part where I

Checks notes

Spend hours getting 100~ or so Pokemon to Dex 10.
It honestly doesn't take a lot of time to do.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
In other news, I'm beginning to gaslight myself into shipping these two
1730098506752.png

Especially with my headcanon that Valmont is Alec's estranged brother. Not only is Alec's brother a crime lord with connections to an evil and suspiciously muscular dragon god, but he's also now romantically involved with someone Alec had a LOT of drama with in the past

Top Bottom