• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Shroob

Sup?
They’re taking up space and wasting your time
The worst part is I don't know if I'm just getting unlucky or what. I swear I've been in the same zone for 40~ minutes now, which according to the Wikis is supposed to guarantee one, but like, does the Weather stop the timer, meaning I have to wait even longer or...?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The worst part is I don't know if I'm just getting unlucky or what. I swear I've been in the same zone for 40~ minutes now, which according to the Wikis is supposed to guarantee one, but like, does the Weather stop the timer, meaning I have to wait even longer or...?
Distortions don't appear in intense sun, snowstorms or thunderstorms.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So what you're saying it.

There's more waiting, on top of the waiting, and then if the Distortion doesn't spawn the Mons I need, there's even MORE waiting.
Yes, if you weren't doing them as you as you played through the game normally it can be tedious.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Chaos Gremlin Genie Wish Idea: switch the careers of Zack Snyder and Dan Schneider. Meaning Zack Snyder created a bunch of sitcoms for Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider has a 4 hour long justice league movie. Both media pools of course change to reflect their new creators.

Shroob

Sup?
I understand the importance of patience and all that jazz but I’m also really hungry for some Deltarune content.

I have a friend inside me, their name is brainrot.
Toy Story 1 starts playing on the TV and no one knows why I'm laughing hysterically at You've got a friend in me

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If SEGA had wanted to put more effort into the cyberspace levels, I think a neat gimmick would have been each island's cyberspace levels being inspired by the levels from the game that island's friend debuted in. So the cyberspace lebels on Kronos Island would have been from Sonic CD, Ares Island would have had Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Chaos Island would have had Sonic 2, and Ouranos Island would have Sonic 1. I think that would have been really fun.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm starting to lose hope for a Switch 2 reveal happening this year.
Recent rumblings from credible leakers give the reveal happening as early as this week.

Big if true.

EDIT: Seems it's based on Nintendo's next investor briefing coming up the week after.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hot take: I think the fact that the 2005 Teen Titans show doesn't acknowledge the adult heroes when so many of it's characters originated as sidekicks is a fundamental flaw with the show.
A reference here or there could be cool but I like the fact that Batman and Superman don't hog the spotlight. It gives the show it's own identity as opposed to it just being another Justice League cartoon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
crazy enough, this is the first time I’ve played Sonic Generations outside of a demo…and not through the quickly made but still good 3DS version

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hot take: I think the fact that the 2005 Teen Titans show doesn't acknowledge the adult heroes when so many of it's characters originated as sidekicks is a fundamental flaw with the show.
The only thing I can see happening if they did this is lots of episodes having Batman or whoever saying "I'm gonna go help you, you're struggling" only for the Titans to manage to do it together by the end of the episode, leading the adult heroes saying "I'm so proud of you" like a sitcom dad. I can imagine this could also accidentally send kids the wrong message about accepting help from people they trust, seeing as the show did have many episodes with lessons to learn that some grown ass people still need to learn

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I find humor in random places. Like on YouTube, but not from a video, or an ad in a video- no rather, an ad on the site itself.
Screenshot_20241027_054704_YouTube.jpg

Rafiki looks like the crackhead that lives down the road. And it only dawned on my as I was typing this post that the girl is holding his hand. I can't even with this ****. Someone approved this photo.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Rihanna might've been one of the best to ever do it in the 2000s/2010s pop circuit, man.

Few popstars are as flexible and adaptable as she is, and I feel like that's forgotten a lot now that she seems to be on extended vacation. Early 2010s dance-EDM? She could do it. Emotional, gutwrenching ballads? She could do that too. Intimidating, intense horror? No problem. Lowkey, downbeat 2016 trap? You got it. An insane trap banger produced with the help of Travis freaking Scott? Done and done (but I won't be linking it, it's quite vulgar). She could even perform on a song that caused untold amounts of celebrity drama back in the day and walk away with the same insane amounts of charisma and dignity as she always has.

She might not have had the same game-changing industry staying power as Taylor Swift or Beyonce did, but more than anyone else, Rihanna knew her craft and for a long time she did it better than anyone else. Plus did Taylor Swift ever work with Paul McCartney?

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I find humor in random places. Like on YouTube, but not from a video, or an ad in a video- no rather, an ad on the site itself.
View attachment 395639
Rafiki looks like the crackhead that lives down the road. And it only dawned on my as I was typing this post that the girl is holding his hand. I can't even with this ****. Someone approved this photo.
Is it an actual photo or is it AI generated?

Top Bottom