• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yesterday I finished implementing most of the essential mechanics for my game. Today I started making the pixel art and all I have to show for it so far is an idle animation for my playable character.

In case you're wondering, no, this is not part of the task, I chose this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Leakers are saying that there isn't any generation 7 material in the Pokémon leak.

Very interesting...
They do, but I think it’s just source code, doesn’t seem like there’s anything crazy or any developer interview. They did upload the raw files of every cutscene from the game though. So they have some access but that and ORAS seem to be finalized builds basically.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
P3 might be rivaling P4 for me in terms of how much I enjoy the story/characters

I think 3 has the more compelling story but 4 has better social links, party members are about equal (3 has a slight edge because I don't dislike any of the party members, but I think I like the party members in 4 that aren't Teddie more)

P5 has the best gameplay and so far the best endgame (which might be my favorite part of any Persona game so far) but in terms of storytelling and characters, I find it quite a bit weaker although not bad overall

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Toho has acquired animation distributer GKids.
This could be worrying, GKIDS has done a lot of good work with distributing a lot of animation from all over the world, I hope this doesn't impact it too much

At the very least, they weren't bought by Crunchyroll, which is always a good thing.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Principal Skinner Yes GIF - Principal Skinner Yes Seymour Skinner -  Discover & Share GIFs

I definitely have some sort of an eating disorder, but it's the "nonstop eating" type. I eat whenever I'm bored, and I'm always bored. Genuinely, I have ice cream like every day. And I hate myself for it. I know the other kind of eating disorders are unhealthy, that people starve to death because of them. But the grass is always greener on the other side, and if I have to be unhealthy I'd rather be the kind that doesn't have me afraid to look in the mirror.
Yeaaaaah so with some bad self esteem frequent overeating can easily turn into bulimia, and this is sounding a lot like bulimia mentality. People with non-purging bulimia can find themselves binge eating, starving themselves out of shame and then find themselves back where they started and begin binge eating once hunger and malnutrition kicks in. It's best to be aware of that.

It's not even effective at helping you lose weight a lot of the time. Binge eating can become even worse when you undereat as your body tries to protect you from starving.

Bad self esteem can be a huge driving force behind a lot of eating disorders. Body dysmorphia is really common among the types who starve themselves so no matter how much weight they lose...they still don't like their appearance. Their perceptions of themselves tend to be really skewed and no amount of weight loss is good enough for them.

At risk of giving unsolicited advice, you probably want to focus on self esteem and habit formation strategies. If therapy is something accessible to you right now that could be huge for both. And even if that's not something you can get right now there's still resources out there.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
P3 might be rivaling P4 for me in terms of how much I enjoy the story/characters

I think 3 has the more compelling story but 4 has better social links, party members are about equal (3 has a slight edge because I don't dislike any of the party members, but I think I like the party members in 4 that aren't Teddie more)

P5 has the best gameplay and so far the best endgame (which might be my favorite part of any Persona game so far) but in terms of storytelling and characters, I find it quite a bit weaker although not bad overall
oddly enough, 5’s stories from the Strikers and Tactica spinoff titles are somehow better

also yeah **** Teddie
I think he should put his Switch into the fridge or something to cool it down quicker.
or wish he didn’t attempt such a stunt

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think I'll also be getting into the spooky spirit, as long as everyone is okay with ancient eldritch magic.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Birth. Yes.
Happeh Berfdei, my dood! :b:
Whats 9 + 10?
Happy bird day
Hapdy dirthday!
Happy birthday!

Your present is Project X Zone 3
Happy birthday!
Thanks for this, and greetings for y'all from Peru.

Top Bottom