• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Nope, not taking that into consideration for the direct's possible content tomorrow.

Dukefire

Smash Master
People will start to crave for another smash bros one day, but Ultimate was the one that quenched and burnout the hype for many people and developers. Sure not all wanted characters were fighters, but Sakurai did try his best for everyone. So, it will take more years before the fire rekindles once more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Imagine if the last Smash character was an anime swordfighter. If that happens I will kill myself and stream it live.
Damn, we talkin to your ghost rn? Are you in heven or hell rn
I gotta be honest I barely play Smash anymore lol, but it's still hella fun especially with friends but the luster has worn off.
I havent touched smash in idk how long

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Direct predictions:
  • Pikmin 4
  • Mother 3
  • Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD (insider said so so it must be true)
  • Ice Climber action-adventure 3D platformer
  • Super Mario Bros. starring Chris Pratt
  • Minecraft 2 ft. Hatsune Miku
  • Toby “Don’t call me ‘Toby ‘Radiation’ Fox’” “Radiation” Fox’s Underrune news
  • Geno and Waluigi in Smash (as tag-team fighters in the same slot)
  • Donkey Kong
  • Gameboy Online (first games include Super Mario Land, Kirby’s Dream Land, and Link’s Awakening. If Pokemon GB gets added, it may be separate in the eShop idk)

Dukefire

Smash Master
My predictions
-Mario Movie Teaser: revealed either midway or last part of the direct
-Metroid Prime 4 teaser?
-More games coming to the Nintendo Switch Online (NSO) services
-Few big Indie game reveals or reminders.
-Explaining games like Bayonetta 3 and Persona 5 Royal a bit as it will be releasing on October.
- Game surprises some or most people do not know.

Top Bottom