• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother making games when everyone is just gonna hate them anyway.
You don’t make indie games for others. Chances are, no one will even know you exist.

You make them for yourself. For the the joy and accomplishment that comes from the fact that you made a game. Any fan you make in the process is a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You don’t make indie games for others. Chances are, no one will even know you exist.

You make them for yourself. For the the joy and accomplishment that comes from the fact that you made a game. Any fan you make in the process is a pleasant surprise.
But like…. If people don’t play it then why… I’m sorry. I’m not ok right now. I should leave.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But like…. If people don’t play it then why… I’m sorry. I’m not ok right now. I should leave.
Look at it this way: even if your games doesn't sell millions you took the time out your day to give yourself an applicable life skill known as coding/programming, which goes a long way in this day and age.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I am not for Denuvo honestly, so I won't defend it, but what exactly is wrong with it?
Denuvo's an antipiracy software which doesn't work, basically what it does is actively screw with a game's PC perfomance, making them laggier. Ironically enough, adding Denuvo motivates pirates more to crack the game, making people get access to pirated versions in less than a week because Denuvo motivated them

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I beat the last base game sidequest. Sti have to do the trial of the sword and also farm for armor upgrades but once I'm done with these, it's Ganon time

Gonna do those things after I'm done with work tomorrow

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I beat the last base game sidequest. Sti have to do the trial of the sword and also farm for armor upgrades but once I'm done with these, it's Ganon time

Gonna do those things after I'm done with work tomorrow
Master mode or nah?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Denuvo's an antipiracy software which doesn't work, basically what it does is actively screw with a game's PC perfomance, making them laggier. Ironically enough, adding Denuvo motivates pirates more to crack the game, making people get access to pirated versions in less than a week because Denuvo motivated them
Ah, I see. Though I already learned most of that from another site but still...

Yeah, it would be unwise for Sega to use that.

Top Bottom