• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
it really do gotta be like that

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

new AntDude Sonic video about analyzing Boost era and their 100% completion process.

Honestly has some pretty good takes, even if I feel the takes on Forces are a little strong. Really liked his view on Colors.

I can't comment on 360 Unleashed, I haven't played it yet. I played the Wii one back in the day, and thought...It was mid, TBH. Still think Werehog bad, personally. The game is STELLAR when it shines, but hooooooo boy when it was low, it was...Honestly near Forces level low, Ant here was way kinder to the Werehog than I would be, lol.

Gens is good, that's pretty much all I have to say about that one.

Forces exists.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

new AntDude Sonic video about analyzing Boost era and their 100% completion process.

Honestly has some pretty good takes, even if I feel the takes on Forces are a little strong. Really liked his view on Colors.

I can't comment on 360 Unleashed, I haven't played it yet. I played the Wii one back in the day, and thought...It was mid, TBH. Still think Werehog bad, personally. The game is STELLAR when it shines, but hooooooo boy when it was low, it was...Honestly near Forces level low, Ant here was way kinder to the Werehog than I would be, lol.

Forces exists.
In the middle of watching this now actually, lol.

So uhhhh

Why'd they use the Colors final boss three times? :239:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Forces exists.
Watched most of this earlier and thought he made some good points.

And I always thought the Werehog mechanically was...fine (minus the awful frame rate, of course), but man, it was a ****ing sin to interrupt the absolutely sublime night time music with that ear grating battle theme every few seconds.

MooMew64

I was just about to look into Unity for my scrimblo 2D platformer. What's going on with it?
No it doesnt, the car crash happend years ago, wake up it wasnt your fault
Wait, then what Sonic game released in 2017-

NO WAY

So uhhhh

game development is hard and daddy Sega said no more dev time, ok

MooMew64

Watched most of this earlier and thought he made some good points.

And I always thought the Werehog mechanically was...fine (minus the awful frame rate, of course), but man, it was a ****ing sin to interrupt the absolutely sublime night time music with that ear grating battle theme every few seconds.
It's not even good jazz.

It's like

It's like generic Hollywood stinger jazz, I do not enjoy. :202:

MooMew64

still waiting
Mario fans are eagerly awaiting new complaint fuel, they already got all they could out of Strikers and they're patching Daisy in, they need something new to be upset about

This post is a funny ha ha, if you do not enjoy the visuals, then more power to ya, I am okay with them personally.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mario fans are eagerly awaiting new complaint fuel, they already got all they could out of Strikers and they're patching Daisy in, they need something new to be upset about

This post is a funny ha ha, if you do not enjoy the visuals, then more power to ya, I am okay with them personally.
all they gotta do is throw in some more Daisy and everyone will be perfectly fine

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

So uhhhh

The first time was great, the second time had great music and a cool design...

...and I guess they figured the third time would work as well as the first two? (I feel like Sonic Forces was rushed in general - the enemies didn't even do anything for the first third of the game at least, and the music for the Classic Sonic stages was terrible, which is especially baffling given how good Sonic's music usually is)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I should not have enjoyed watching Sora dance with Rapunzel and random kingdom strangers

cashregister9

Smash Hero

There is absolutely someone who thinks that Nintendo held back the tracks to sell it to us later.

Top Bottom