• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

The TMNT collection comes out in about a month. (August 30th) Hopefully I'll have beaten TMNT Shredder's Revenge before then; I probably just need to take a day to sit down and play it.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Wait until you hear about Duel Monsters.
Cardfight Vanguard, I think you mean

:yoshi:
Buddyfight at least has the excuse of "oh the cards are actually portals so yeah ofc you'd have strong monsters occasionally pop up and destroy ****" but Vanguard is literally "we are playing a card game here.... and its affecting the fate of an entire nother planet which is parralelling our every action except its the actual characters the cards represent"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's crazy (and a little sad) that it actually might only take the next batch of official news for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet to confirm/debunk all of these potentials leaks, especially this early.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's crazy (and a little sad) that it actually might only take the next batch of official news for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet to confirm/debunk all of these potentials leaks, especially this early.
Maybe but I’m thinking it has no choice but to confirm though.

If they were fake, Khu probably wouldn’t be backing any of it. But he has said everything leaked is correct so It makes sense.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just looking at the fact that the Mario Strikers DLC is only having three waves.

Ain't gonna lie but I really was hoping for a non Mario character in it. I kinda want Inklings IMO but that wouldn't really work.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Now, I would make a funny joke about gamers getting pissy over reused assets in regards to TLOU remake... but the remake was designed to appeal to utter graphics whores and the capital G Gamers.

Naughty Dog brought this upon themselves.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
show looking real good

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Back at it again with the art. Been wanting to do a bit more original art this year(at least on par with last year!)And I'm keeping that up.

Top Bottom