• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All Monster Hunter fans will know my pain when I say **** this damn monkey because, **** this electric monkey. He has wiped the ground with me 3 times
I mean, they both got vendettas against "monkeys" and they're both rather large, they got their own theme, and we haven't seen them in the same room either.
Wow, what timing

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
All Monster Hunter fans will know my pain when I say ** this damn monkey because, ** this electric monkey. He has wiped the ground with me 3 times

Wow, what timing
I still haven't fought him yet, I know I need to get the courage to do so, but I'm enjoying this game too much to throw my Switch at a wall.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I finished the middle trials of the sword

It was actually pretty easy with a 30 minutes high defense boosting elixir

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Should be getting a trailer for Shazam 2 today.

Maybe more on Black Adam as well.

Not betting on it but hoping Multiversus will showcase Godzilla.

osby

Smash Obsessed
He's Batman

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fallen race:

1658498504043.png

“I am Fallen Azazel. Testimony to darkness, and its king!”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Jewish mythology. Azazel was originally the name of a desolate place where a scapegoat bearing the sins of the Jews was then sent. Later, he got characterized as a demon who gave people forbidden knowledge, and hence the source of all sins and evil consequences which should be returned to him. In this form, he’s the leader of the rebellious Watcher angels and was defeated by the archangel Raphael before being chained to eternal darkness.

Skills: Hell Thrust, Trisagion, Donum Magici, Megidolaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Deity race.

Azazel is extremely stereotypical of how a devil should look but I like how flamboyant he looks. It both differentiates him from the likes of Lucifer and is in line with how Azazel was apparently evil for teaching women the ways of makeup (?). Despite his vague characterization outside of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Azazel is shown to be a very powerful demon in SMT, characterized by strong fire and piercing skills.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know it has gotten old at this point but couldn't resist the temptation.

I can't wait until Sonic 3 has Tom and Maddie having a daughter they name Maria who gets kidnapped by GUN.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
All Monster Hunter fans will know my pain when I say ** this damn monkey because, ** this electric monkey. He has wiped the ground with me 3 times
I haven't fought the MR version of him yet but I thought Rajang was significantly easier in base Rise than other games. He was a ****ing menace in Generations Ultimate.

Curious to see what Sunbreak gave him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I haven't fought the MR version of him yet but I thought Rajang was significantly easier in base Rise than other games. He was a ****ing menace in Generations Ultimate.

Curious to see what Sunbreak gave him.
Oh, im talking sbout his varient. Furious Rajang son of a bhtch wiped out me and people I was with online 3 whole times. And I never played World so this is my first time seeing him

osby

Smash Obsessed
So YouTube showed me an unskippable condom advertisement, which is ew but for some reason, it was about how people shouldn't be biased against gay/bi people, which is good?

It was one of the most experiences I've ever had.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Havent heard from the person thst interviewd me yet. Im starting to doubt everything now
Have you tried a follow-up phone call to remind them that you're still interested? I think it'd look better on your part when you reach out another time instead of solely waiting for them to contact you again.

Not saying to hound them with messages but it's probably worth a shot.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope the 3 characters announced for Multiversus today are the big 3 US characters.

Among Us

MorbiUS

The Magic School BUS

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Have you tried a follow-up phone call to remind them that you're still interested? I think it'd look better on your part when you reach out another time instead of solely waiting for them to contact you again.

Not saying to hound them with messages but it's probably worth a shot.
Im personaly aginst doing this at all because i feel it will annoy people and getting a job shouldnt be like a game show but thats just me
Sometimes it takes some time for them to get back to you.
I mean, its been 2 days. Am i giving up too early?

Last edited:
Top Bottom