• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I love Gorgo (1961).

Rewatching the film again a few days ago. This might be my bias speaking being a massive kaiju fan but despite being an obvious Godzilla knock-off basically British Godzilla. I love that the film has a message and theme to it.

Don't **** with mother nature. Man thinks they control everything and also the dire consquences of man's greed trying to exploit nature bites back at them.

And unique in the fact the monster lives at the end. :D

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like shiny Gimmighoul is like

Such a nothing shiny lol.

Like, it's the epitome of "Spending dozens if not hundreds of hours of your life hunting an EXTREMELY minor difference. The shiny form of both it and Gholdengo are soo painfully unnoticeable it hurts.
It’s really a status thing.

I got the EXCLUSIVE shiny Gholdengo which isn’t even AVAILABLE during NORMAL GAMEPLAY 😎

They should’ve made it silver :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Fun fact: I've never seen a lilac tree.

Flower aficionados usually REALLY like lilacs, but over here the only lilacs I'm familiar with are the lilac scent compounds in Febreze.

Day 17: Litleo

I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware~
Litleo is a very cute boi/girl/enbymon. Buuuuuuut when you try a Professor Oak's Challenge in Kalos, hearing its cry over and over and over again makes you grow to really hate that squealy-sounding MEOOOOOOWWWW

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How is peach not the most popular in ANY state?
gonna assume the ending to Odyssey decreased her popularity a touch during the 5 years
Californian who usually picks Yoshi in Mario spin-offs, checks out
Yoshi built different
Of course Las Vegas outweighs the polls over Reno. Haven't seen a Daisy fan at all here :yoshi:
as a Las Vegas resident, I shall represent my people in having no regrets for flooding Nevada with Daisy lovers

osby

Smash Obsessed
gonna assume the ending to Odyssey decreased her popularity a touch during the 5 years
I legit forgot that people were genuinely angry over that scene, truly the meanest female character gamers can (not) endure :4peach:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Capcom just did something weird, there's odd captions for a video tweet about the Investigations Collection which only have a single line, specifically mentioning Van Zieks.
20240809_133536.png

The tweet in question in case anyone doubts it

Are... Are we getting a new GAA?

EDIT: Apparantly there's a second instance of this bringing up Van Zieks again

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Capcom just did something weird, there's odd captions for a video tweet about the Investigations Collection which only have a single line, specifically mentioning Van Zieks.
View attachment 393298
The tweet in question in case anyone doubts it

Are... Are we getting a new GAA?

EDIT: Apparantly there's a second instance of this bringing up Van Zieks again
Honestly not really what I want out of the next Ace Attorney game but I'll take it

Noipoi

Howdy!
Obviously I’m nowhere near to making a professional animated project backed by a major studio, but I’ve already decided that as long as David Zaslav is around I ain’t doing **** with WB. Anything I made would just become a tax write off.

They’re messing with Genndy, dude. I can’t stand for this.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It's Fortnite collab rumor time. These come on the cusp of Disney's D23 announcements on Saturday.

1. The Fortnite item shop would gain a special Disney section, allowing for ease of access to previously released Disney items.
2. Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, and Kingdom Hearts collabs.

Reactions: Z25

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
It's Fortnite collab rumor time. These come on the cusp of Disney's D23 announcements on Saturday.

1. The Fortnite item shop would gain a special Disney section, allowing for ease of access to previously released Disney items.
2. Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, and Kingdom Hearts collabs.
Is D.W. going to be a Backbling?

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's officially confirmed Sonic Generations will be delisted as an individual title. However, the Steam and Xbox versions will still be able to be purchased in Sonic sale bundles for the sake of preservation
Damn that's a shame. The original Steam version was one of the first non-browser games I've ever played even if my PC was unable to run it well

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It's officially confirmed Sonic Generations will be delisted as an individual title. However, the Steam and Xbox versions will still be able to be purchased in Sonic sale bundles for the sake of preservation
Yep, was just about to report it. The Xbox version was delisted on July 29 (although this date is also when the 360 Marketplace closed, it was playable on newer consoles meaning it would not have been fully delisted) and is still available physically.

Is D.W. going to be a Backbling?
No, he would be a skin

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I feel like shiny Gimmighoul is like

Such a nothing shiny lol.

Like, it's the epitome of "Spending dozens if not hundreds of hours of your life hunting an EXTREMELY minor difference. The shiny form of both it and Gholdengo are soo painfully unnoticeable it hurts.
This is why I just hopped onto someone hosting a den where they locked the shiny seed in. So I only had to do one to get it lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
Official art for Zootopia 2

IMG_9276.jpeg

Reptile people confirmed.

Yes the snake looks wild, but if you notice there’s a chameleon dressed like a spy on Bogo’s shoulder. So lizard people are definitely a thing, the snake is just a nudist.

I love how for years everyone was saying the sequel would be about interracial relationships or something, but nope. Secret reptilians running the government:nifty:

Last edited:
Top Bottom