• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh no

She's far too gone
Lucky for you, everytime i even try to start that game, the intro is so annoyingly long to me that my ADHD takes over, I press the home button and uninstall the game every time
Tornado and flood watch over here in VA.

The rain is starting to really come down. :drsad:

Fellow Virginian

I literally woke up to 2 tornado watches and I was like "damn, i slept through that?"

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Lucky for you, everytime i even try to start that game, the intro is so annoyingly long to me that my ADHD takes over, I press the home button and uninstall the game every time

Fellow Virginian

I literally woke up to 2 tornadon watches and I was like "damn, i slept through that?"
Admit it Pump
You just spent your Arven funds on Lycaon, didn't you.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Don’t goof around with tornadoes dude. If **** gets wacky get to your basement asap.

Stay safe out there.
Virginia doeant have basements, we are too close to the water for that and we cant dig down that deep, rip
Admit it Pump

You just spent your Arven funds on Lycaon, didn't you.
Lol no chromebook can run ZZZ

Unironicly, if I did play ZZZ, he would be my most wanted.

I guess thats a good sign I dont have an addiction gene because the moment I roll in a game, i feel horrible

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How likely would it be for the Switch 2 showcase to happen next month? I can't imagine they would have enough material for a regular Direct after everything they announced in June, so maybe the console reveal could take its place.

Either way, announce a brand new 3D Mario with it and I'm yours, Nintendo

Noipoi

Howdy!
How likely would it be for the Switch 2 showcase to happen next month? I can't imagine they would have enough material for a regular Direct after everything they announced in June, so maybe the console reveal could take its place.

Either way, announce a brand new 3D Mario with it and I'm yours, Nintendo
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too, September or October. They already didn’t have a standard February direct so it’s not too out of the question.

And in regards to a new 3D Mario, we all know it’s coming. If it isn’t a launch title it’ll still be in the launch year. But I desperately want to see it it’s been 7 years since Odyssey.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My haircut today was so bad that it may have broke me out of my post game depression. I'm playing Sonic Superstars right now, fun game. The bosses can be hit or miss (mostly miss) but it controls well and the new zones are pretty good

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It still plays like smash and the Nintendo characters have the same movesets they usually do.

People will argue about if it’s a spin-off or smash 6 for years and never get an answer.

They did it to set a completely different expectation from their audience right out the gate so they aren’t expecting another Ultimate.
I personally think a new platform fighter with Nintendo characters should experiment with their movesets and not retread old ground, especially if it’s not a Smash game. Though honestly I don’t think it’d be a bad idea for Smash to breathe new life into its cast with reworked characters, preferably if it’s a reboot.

I have covid
Hope you feel better soon

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I was about to buy these tickets to this convention but then in the back of my head I thought

"🤔hold up, Virginia Beach is weather flip flops around and I don't know what the weather is going to be like on the 25th"

And wavy News 10 only shows weather for 6 days so I guess I have to wait to get the tickets because I DO not wanna get rained out
Damn right, I'll make sure to pass their story to the new ones when they eventually grow
You to your new hair growth: "hey guys, watch out for this dude"

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I have big issues with motivation

I’ve got ideas about how to get outside more and meet people but I never act on them cuz I swear I’ll screw it up somehow. I never feel like I belong out there.

So I either work or stay inside and play video games. Such is the way of things :drsad:

-This has been your biweekly Noipoi vent
There's websites out there where you can search and find groups of similar interests. I mean you'll ever know how people will feel if you never go out there.

Here's a little list of them
Meetup.com for just social gatherings of various kinds
Eventbrite is more so for paid events and all that stuff
Bumble BFF if you're into that

Maybe join a video game tourney or see if there's a Pokemon night or something. If yku ever get back into the TCG, there's plenty of places that offer TCG tourneys or regular play.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Oof Borderlands is apparently getting some pretty bad reviews. 3/10 on IGN, 5.2 on IMDB. Debuted with a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes!?

Damn man... I wonder what went wrong...
What little marketing I did see was bizzare as in the only Borderlands trailer I saw in theaters was before Inside Out 2.
Tornado and flood watch over here in VA.

The rain is starting to really come down. :drsad:
North Carolina still has a tornado and flood watch so you're not alone.
I have covid
That sucks.
Hope you make a speedy recovery.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like shiny Gimmighoul is like

Such a nothing shiny lol.

Like, it's the epitome of "Spending dozens if not hundreds of hours of your life hunting an EXTREMELY minor difference. The shiny form of both it and Gholdengo are soo painfully unnoticeable it hurts.

Top Bottom