• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s an interesting character leak for multiversus that could be old data but doesn’t seem to be

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Worst films of 2024 so far.

Imaginary
Madame Web
Megamind vs. The Doom Syndicate
Night Swim
Rebel Moon: Part Two
Tarot
The Strangers: Chapter 1
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey 2
Woody Woodpecker Goes to Camp

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here’s an interesting character leak for multiversus that could be old data but doesn’t seem to be
I'd be surprised if the character remains in the game given that Warner Bros. is selling the IP.

Then again, I'm pretty sure they still own the rights to the RWBY X Justice League movies because of the DC characters, so what do I know either way lmao..

Reactions: Z25

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Did he ever live his dream of seeing a PBJ on TV?
No, but he's got a 3D printer so he could make an army of them if he wanted to.
Oh, and the VCR was miraculously fine. That sandwich somehow fit like a glove.
What I'm learning from the responses to my question is that Americans don't travel much outside of the US. Which makes sense since the states are very different from each other despite all being under the same flag.

But I have to stay on brand so Common American L
I've never been out of the States but my Dad recently went on a cruise in Europe from Norway to Germany and other countries around that area.

He watched the Mario movie on the flight over and legit one of the first things he asked me after he got settled in was "Why do all the Toads look the same?"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Drew Storm again, this time I used photo references with Jade Cargill. Wrestlers are a good choice to go with if you draw some Superhero. But I also wanted to draw more chill poses rather than standing and action shots as I usually do so I think I improved there a bit too.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My dad has Xbox Game Pass so I might take a break from Metroid Prime this week to try out some games on his laptop

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a discord friend from a wrestling server I mod jokingly gave me $60 in Eshop money to continue modding for them…so I took the money and decided to buy Paper Mario (and modded for the server despite intending for a day off)

also as I played through Multiversus, it confirmed to me that I will indeed be a Harley main (but if Samurai Jack and the Powerpuff Girls are awesome to play as, then I’ll have to shake things up a bit)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What I'm learning from the responses to my question is that Americans don't travel much outside of the US. Which makes sense since the states are very different from each other despite all being under the same flag.

But I have to stay on brand so Common American L
I've been to Canada several time, including Quebec :yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I finished watching the two Star Wars Ewoks movies. The first one stinked but the sequel was much better.

It was funny to hear one person say "Oh God!" in a Star Wars product.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Godzilla theory of mine.

I remember there being this comic panel or whatever showing the backstory of the 1954 Godzilla which he lived with others of his species in a colony before being wiped out by the nuke testings which explains his black charred skin since prior to that he had smooth gray skin similar to Minilla and also why he began to attack Japan and ships at sea.

Does anyone think Showa Godzilla may have been part of that same colony who also survived and probably got separated as a results of the nukes? Not only of the same colony but was also Godzilla 1954's brother.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Quebec apparently almost became an independant country in 1995.

Makes me wonder how different things would be for Canada and Quebec.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I actually thought about moving to Canada some time ago. Still not off the table but it's probably years off from what I originally planned, Israel may be a ****hole but I have friends here and don't really feel like starting over from scratch, especially right now

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I actually thought about moving to Canada some time ago. Still not off the table but it's probably years off from what I originally planned, Israel may be a ****hole but I have friends here and don't really feel like starting over from scratch, especially right now
Move somewhere else you will not be able to afford a place there.

Edit: this is not a joke the housing market is really bad up there.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Move somewhere else you will not be able to afford a place there.

Edit: this is not a joke the housing market is really bad up there.
The housing market is pretty bad everywhere. I'm still not sure where I wanna settle down, I mostly considered Canada because of the high quality of life standards and cause I speak the language

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Which is English but they say some of the words funny
And it's mandatory to add Buddy/Guy/Friend at the end of your sentences, buddy. Don't forget that, guy. It's a very important part of speaking Canadian, fwen.

Top Bottom