• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
is that the only reason you bought it? There are easier ways to get roms you know.
That and the BIOS.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun piece of kit, and once my cart dumper gets here, I'm totally plopping N64 games on it for laughs and giggles, but yeah nah I mostly bought it for easy access to all region BIOS and a few of the more hard to get ROMs.

And yeah, ripping PS1 discs is stupid easy, but like...This was just a way to get everything in a bundle, ha ha. Saves me the headache of eBaying stuff.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That and the BIOS.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun piece of kit, and once my cart dumper gets here, I'm totally plopping N64 games on it for laughs and giggles, but yeah nah I mostly bought it for easy access to all region BIOS and a few of the more hard to get ROMs.

And yeah, ripping PS1 discs is stupid easy, but like...This was just a way to get everything in a bundle, ha ha. Saves me the headache of eBaying stuff.
I mean…. you could always do what you want cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sunday is gonna drain all my energy with wrestling before Rick & Morty gets the chance to do so

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Watch out, y'all.

Assholes posting Splatoon spoilers in the thumbnails again.
YouTube videos can be blocked with extensions, just as a PSA for folks.

Biggest offender will be Prossafia, but others will too. I personally recommend blocking Splatoon vids period until next weekend if you don’t want to see anything.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
YouTube videos can be blocked with extensions, just as a PSA for folks.

Biggest offender will be Prossafia, but others will too. I personally recommend blocking Splatoon vids period until next weekend if you don’t want to see anything.
Youtube should just make blocking people/vids easier, tbh.

There's no way to put someone on ignore if you find their video after searching, which is a huge inconvenience if that's your main way to browse.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There's a story mode...
I really hope they don't just go with "DJ Octavio is the final boss again, piloting a mech almost identical to the last two, as Calamari Inkantation plays in the background". It was great the first time, but it felt really repetitive when the second game did almost the exact same thing. (you'd think they'd change it up, or at least give Octavio a different mech)

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Its really sad whenever I go on to the Rotten Tomatoes or any other review sites and I see audience reviews whether this for the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law show or even Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power in which it had garnered a load of hate (mainly from review bombers). Those kind of people need to be reminded of what the late Stan Lee had once said:

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The upcoming volume 15 of the Splatoon manga will be the first volume after all of the major plot elements from the first two games have concluded.

But what volume 15 is telling doesn't appear to be a Splatoon 3 story
The battle against shadow Inklings

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Its really sad whenever I go on to the Rotten Tomatoes or any other review sites and I see audience reviews whether this for the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law show or even Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power in which it had garnered a load of hate (mainly from review bombers). Those kind of people need to be reminded of what the late Stan Lee had once said:

Both those shows are terrible though and deserve low scores.

Top Bottom