• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
I've watched a number of films lately

I am actually hoping for more of Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel within future MCU projects and there was a reason why Iman Vellani shined in her role.

As seen close towards the ending Kamala visited Kate Bishop and also mentioned Ant Man's daughter Cassie who she became a superhero in Quantumania which is likely they could be forming a "Young Avengers" team.
Yeah, I really enjoy Iman Vellani as Kamala, you can tell she's genuiely excited to be playing the character on the MCU and cares about doing the character as well as possible.

And yeah, hopefully we get to see her leading the Young Avengers with Wanda's kids, Kate Bishop, Cassie Lang and the other young heroes one day.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I really do feel sorry for Dakota Johnson and the rest of the cast that were involved in Madame Web.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Found one of those birth date games
View attachment 385963
Birthday: January 31st
My second favorite Pokemon: Dragon/Rock type

feelsgoodbro.jpg
I got Water/Dragon

Inside of me there are two dragons.
One is an auspicious force that brings a sense of majesty and awe wherever it goes... and the other one is Walking Wake.
walking-wake.jpg dracovish.jpg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After 9 months of silence, Multiversus made a tweet today.
I think news will happen soon.
Worth noting they are responding to literally anyone and everyone making their presence soon. Announcement is definitely this week.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Reactions: Z25

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While I’m here, time for Fortnite collab rumors:

1. Kratos may return next season. His son, Atreus may also join.
2. Persona 3 may be coming.

Edit: Others include Xena, Kevin Sorbo’s Hercules, One Piece, FF7, Aquaman the Lost Kingdom, and Halo Wars

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
New supporting artwork released for Project Voltage. “Flames & Session” by magodesu, ft. Fire Miku, Fire Meiko, Arcanine, Hisuian Arcanine, Crocalor, and Alolan Marowak:

At first I thought Meiko was Len, seeing her name on the Project Voltage account’s tweet had me confused xD

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
New supporting artwork released for Project Voltage. “Flames & Session” by magodesu, ft. Fire Miku, Fire Meiko, Arcanine, Hisuian Arcanine, Crocalor, and Alolan Marowak:

At first I thought Meiko was Len, seeing her name on the Project Voltage account’s tweet had me confused xD
Same here lol i saw looked at her, said "oh cool, Len" and saw "Meiko" and said "nahhh"

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My friend challenged me to clear the Godmaster DLC for Hollow Knight

if I beat it within the next hour, he has to legally change his name (that's not happening)

if I beat it within the next week he starts One Piece. If I fail to beat it by the end of the week I have to start watching Seinfeld.

if I win by the end of April he has to treat me to a meal, and if I fail to do so I will be the one treating.

I am taking this challenge very seriously
Decided to back out of this for my own mental health

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

While Disney continues to fail miserly with the crap that was Wish and those live-action Disney remakes.

DreamWorks continues to nail at it with their movies as of late. **** in Boots: The Last Wish, Orion and the Dark, and now this.

Ha ha! Suck it Disney! Keep up this act and there's gonna be a new animation king in town! :D

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Where are you getting dental work done where someone draws fan fusion Nintendo characters on the TV?

Do they take my insurance?
lol I have no idea.

It was some kids activity channel and I looked up and they were drawing bowser. Then all of a sudden he had canons lol

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Where are you getting dental work done where someone draws fan fusion Nintendo characters on the TV?

Do they take my insurance?
It's right next door to the dentist's office that uses DmC Dante's model in a guide to taking care of your teeth.

I wish I could find a video on YouTube, but it is real.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

While Disney continues to fail miserly with the crap that was Wish and those live-action Disney remakes.

DreamWorks continues to nail at it with their movies as of late. **** in Boots: The Last Wish, Orion and the Dark, and now this.

Ha ha! Suck it Disney! Keep up this act and there's gonna be a new animation king in town! :D
25 Dreamworks Dollars have been deposited into your account

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion

Does it need to be a competition though?

Like, sometimes Dreamworks comes out with a banger, sometimes Disney (or more often Pixar) comes out with a banger, sometimes they both trip up over their shoelaces and Sony and Netflix prance on past with their own bangers. I don't like to fixate on which one comes out with the MOST good movies. I'd rather just enjoy the good movies we've been given.

That said, this movie looks amazing

Top Bottom