• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of smash speculation,

I hope your all ready for jonesy to be a legit candidate for smash Ultimate featuring Dante from Devil May Cry on Switch 2.

Hell id be surprised if he wasn’t actually added. Feels like a no brainer.

Also think we may finally get an indie rep. Probably Sans or Shante realistically.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
A brief analysis of sauropod Pokemon

Virgin Aurorus: put up against an awesome rock-dragon Tyrannosaurus. Falls over dead if a Lucario so much as blows on it.

Chad Meganium: put up against flaming badger and large crocodile. Has a majestic floral wreath growing around its neck. Has no truly debilitating weaknesses and stands out among starters for putting most of its focus on defense and statuses. Doesn't have to worry about Whitney's Rollout nearly as much as Cyndaquil does. So cool that even Silver uses it if you pick Totodile. Free aromatherapy and provides great hugs.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
I'm coughing non-stop and every time I do so It hurts even more.

If I go down during my sleep, tell osby osby Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and Noipoi Noipoi that they are the GOATs, and give dezeray112 dezeray112 my degree on comic book and fighting game media. He has earned It like a pro.
I'm just being melodramatic, but It is true that the coughing hurts a lot. Maybe tomorrow I won't go to class if It gets worse. I was being /gen about Osby, Gwen, Noi and Dezeray doh, they are epic

Noipoi

Howdy!
Still making my way through the entire Archie Sonic catalogue for the third time and I’m up to around 2015.

They’ve started shoving the Deadly Six into all the comics and acting like they’re cool.

I’m gonna puke :239:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Sometimes you just start thinking about things while listening to epic music.

On a separate note, why is Samurott not bipedal?
The creator of the Oshawott line was distracted by a sea lion show when he went to research otters to design the final evolution.

I'm serious.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Bold prediction time: the next Legends game will be set in Galar, 3000 years in the past, and will be centered on the events leading up to and during the Darkest Day incident.

The game's title will be Pokemon Legends: Darkest Day or something, I'm not a title expert lol

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all ever actually take a deep dive into your music tastes?

Because I finally started using Spotify a couple days ago and I'm realizing just how scattered mine are. It goes from "THESE ******* LOVE SOSA" to the Celeste Soundtrack to "LIVING ON A PRAYER" to whatever artist was popular in the 2000s to "ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND".

What does that say about me? Idk.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Footage of a very recently dumped ROM of a 3D Shantae prototype, dating 2007.

The fact we've never gotten a real 3D Shantae game to this day is interesting. The closest thing we have to an official 3D model of Shantae is her Mii fighter costume is Smash Ultimate. Now we have this!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bold prediction time: the next Legends game will be set in Galar, 3000 years in the past, and will be centered on the events leading up to and during the Darkest Day incident.

The game's title will be Pokemon Legends: Darkest Day or something, I'm not a title expert lol
IDK. Galar feels too recent to get a Legends game. They should probably do an older region next.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
IDK. Galar feels too recent to get a Legends game. They should probably do an older region next.
Perhaps. There's a lot of potential for new Legends games that could expand on the lore of the Pokemon universe.

Galar though isn't really a well-liked region and a Legends game could give it chance for a second lease on life.

But I can't pretend to know what the Game Freak devs are planning anyway, so ¯\(ツ)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
New Project Voltage song; “Melomeloid” by Kairiki Bear ft. Miku:
I think it’s really cute. It features Fairy-type Pokémon, and Miku is like a Mawile.

The last song is on the 9th this month, Miku Day!

Also, I’m wanting to draw something for Miku Day and SMRPG’s Anniversary + MAR10 in one art piece. Hopefully I can make at least something close to what’s in my mind xD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Y'all ever actually take a deep dive into your music tastes?

Because I finally started using Spotify a couple days ago and I'm realizing just how scattered mine are. It goes from "THESE ******* LOVE SOSA" to the Celeste Soundtrack to "LIVING ON A PRAYER" to whatever artist was popular in the 2000s to "ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND".

What does that say about me? Idk.
I tend to listen to everything from like the 70s to a few 2000s, with some of the better songs from the 2010s mixed in as well. The 70s and 80s are probably tied for my favorite generations for songs overall. I also really like plenty of classics from even as early as the 30s to the 60s or so. Growing up hearing Christmas music from famous singers and entertainers of those eras will do that.

At the same time, though, I'm also a major fan of synth and electronic music. And that's in addition to frequently listening to video game OSTs as well.

I can say with confidence that you're definitely not alone in having a variety of different music tastes.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anyone know where osby osby is? I haven't heard from them in a long time.

StormC

Smash Hero
Been reading Fist Of The North Star so this is my music taste right now

Top Bottom