• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If the old mainline Pokémon games are coming to Switch, I strongly believe that it won't be on NSO. Probably will go the same route as Virtual Console, IMO.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Also worth remembering that 3DS Virtual Console didn't just offer the English versions of the Pokémon games. The Italian, Spanish, French, and German versions were also on sale as separate titles.

That would be hard to do with the current setup for NSO.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Some talk about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon earlier in the thread made me want to take the test again. I got Totodile back when I played it the first time.

Found an online version that asks all of the questions rather than just 10 of them.
Screenshot_20240302-175621.png

Looks like I'm still a lizardman. Except I'm green now.

Here's the link if anyone wants to try it:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, probably not

Cold take tbh. I think a lot of people wished the remakes incorporated the 3rd game stuff.
I mean, my general feel was that people didn't want any more remakes and just wanted Legends games that revisited old regions instead. Of course they wished the third game stuff was in the original remakes, but it's not like they wanted ANOTHER remake to allow that to happen.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Some talk about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon earlier in the thread made me want to take the test again. I got Totodile back when I played it the first time.

Found an online version that asks all of the questions rather than just 10 of them.
View attachment 385816
View attachment 385818

Welp, gonna spend all night playing with this

Here's what I ended up with
1709431199581.png

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
For mainline old mainline Pokémon coming to Switch, I see two likely things.
  1. They are on the NSO service but lack Home functionality which will be annoying.
  2. They get their own releases which means there's no chance of functionality with Stadium 1 and 2 which will be annoying.

KillerCage

Smash Master

View attachment 385816
View attachment 385818

PokemonPersonalityTest.PNG

Never considered myself docile but I believe it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m finally playing Nier: Automata on my switch and man… the open world quest driven nature of this game holds it back. I already feel like I’ve been playing for about as long as an average platinum games title and I’ve only seen a handful of enemy types and been to like… 4 locations that would be the equivalent of “levels” in a normal Platinum title. And there are so many piddling little side quests that I could just ignore because I’m not having fun with them but tell that to my ocd.

Oh look at that. I checked a walkthrough while writing this post and I’m over halfway through. It certainly doesn’t feel that way, and I know you’re supposed to play again as the other 2 characters but… nah. The first playthrough should be fulfilling enough on its own and this game barely has me hooked.

Shroob

Sup?
I’m finally playing Nier: Automata on my switch and man… the open world quest driven nature of this game holds it back. I already feel like I’ve been playing for about as long as an average platinum games title and I’ve only seen a handful of enemy types and been to like… 4 locations that would be the equivalent of “levels” in a normal Platinum title. And there are so many piddling little side quests that I could just ignore because I’m not having fun with them but tell that to my ocd.

Oh look at that. I checked a walkthrough while writing this post and I’m over halfway through. It certainly doesn’t feel that way, and I know you’re supposed to play again as the other 2 characters but… nah. The first playthrough should be fulfilling enough on its own and this game barely has me hooked.
Isn't the entire point of the game that you're supposed to replay it multiple times?

Of course a first playthrough isn't gonna be super fulfilling if they want you to run it again and again. :drshrug:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
IMG_5501.jpeg
I wasn’t sure how to answer a few questions.

Pikachu is my favorite Pokémon so that’s awesome, and I also like Charmander. I tend to be shy so I feel Timid should be higher, but it told me I seem to be Brave and I guess that also makes sense? I feel like I’m fearful of things, but I don’t like the idea of being a coward, plus I imagine being a hero so…idk. It mentioned stuff about a sense of justice, I do feel that I think.

Quiet should definitely be higher, too, idk how to talk to anyone beyond “hi” and maybe small talk unless we share a similar/the same interest or I know them well xD. Maybe being around the midpoint still makes some sense for it and Timid, in that case, but I’d probably still nudge them up a little at least.

Shroob

Sup?
God, I wanna 'finish' my House by getting all this furniture customized

But having to pick it all up again and remember exactly how I had it...... blergh. That's soo much effort.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finally started season 2 of Spy X Family…and yes this is still hilarious

Top Bottom