• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

StormC

Smash Hero
I pretty much never watch TV on my own, so if I got together with him to watch it we'd already be 90 episodes deep and I'd be looking at the dismembered clown on television like:
View attachment 385320
I'd recommend the manga over the anime anyway, to be honest. Been rereading it over the last couple of months, halfway through it now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, what's a fast way to earn bells?

New Leaf was broken af due to being able to sell beetles from the Island.
Early on, weeds actually add up nicely.

Plant the second fruit you get, and when you get mystery islands, pick a third fruit up you don’t have and the coconuts. Plant and shake them down daily for 500 a piece.

Shells add up early game.

When you get the shop, look for hot items made with few materials. Farm those and you’ll earn nook miles For broken tools and more, while also earning bells.

Balloons can contain anywhere from like 1k bells to 30k.

Fossils if you don’t donate also add up. Outside of that it’s winter right now, meaning when it snows, you can catch coelacanths but those are rare. Can be made easier by crafting bait with clams.

I think that covers the basis for the best money making tips early on.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Forgot to share the next Project Voltage supporting artwork earlier; “Pokémon Sleep” by nao, ft. Fairy-type Miku, Jigglypuff, and Snorlax:

also, I finished the Kirby and Bandana Dee art. I’ll share it tomorrow.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, what's a fast way to earn bells?

New Leaf was broken af due to being able to sell beetles from the Island.
I’m pretty sure you can plant a bag of bells and it’ll grow into a money tree that you can shake down once daily. And one of the rocks on your island will randomly spit out bells each day, so hit them all with your shovel to see.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 385324

Watchinf Toph become a cop in real time

Also maybe they explain what happened to Sokka.
Sokka doesn’t die until Korra’s time…so he likely dies in his late 60s-early 70s

which means you at least won’t have to witness his death (unless the Korra movie or an Avatar comic decides to showcase it)

FazDude

Smash Master
Ayo chaps, got an important PSA for y'all. This is a repost of a profile post I made, but I wanna spread awareness of this issue, especially here where there's a lot of active users.

Discord recently rolled out an update where cdn.discord links will purposefully break after a 14-day period. In terms of SmashBoards, this means all image embeds using a Discord link will eventually break (if they haven't already). This obviously sucks, but I can understand it given that Discord primarily isn't a file-hosting service and criminals have been using it to host malware.

As a solution, I recommend using FileGarden. Signup is pretty quick, you get unlimited file storage, and you can easily embed images you upload there like you would a Discord image. I've only tested it a little, but it's pretty solid. Obviously, keep backing up your important files physically and don't rely entirely on outside/digital hosts, but this seems like the optimal way to keep posting funni maymays that don't come from X/Reddit/whatever.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
View attachment 385325
1. Not shocked at all
2. Don’t release during the time period of 3 major RPG Squad
I went from total disinterest to active dislike of it after hearing what it did to the Arkhamverse.

Feel pretty bad for the rank and file devs who are inevitably going to be laid off, although if 2023 is any indication where the AAA industry is going, they might have gotten laid off even if the game didn't bomb.

I wonder if the 4 seasons of DLC they already have planned out are going to be cancelled, or if they're going to pull a Halo Infinite and just have a skeleton crew try to finish it.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
New Project Voltage song released: “Party Rock Eternity” by Hachioji-P. Miku seems to have joined Team Rocket:

Awesome song! The art is very cool, too. If I join Team Rocket do I get to meet Miku?!

Also, here's the Kirby and Bandana Dee art! Intended for Valentine's/Palentine's :p
Kirby & Bandana Dee Palentine's Day.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
New Project Voltage song released: “Party Rock Eternity” by Hachioji-P. Miku seems to have joined Team Rocket:

Awesome song! The art is very cool, too. If I join Team Rocket do I get to meet Miku?!

Also, here's the Kirby and Bandana Dee art! Intended for Valentine's/Palentine's :p
Can’t believe they got LMFAO out of retirement for this.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No it's not cause the manga exists and it doesn't have that problem
I mean, its to late for the anime, ita never to late for the manga. But for real I don't see why the anime needs to drag on scenes. Nobody needs to see A 2 minute scene of Luffy falling out of a ring during a fight

Shroob Shroob What fruit is your lsland?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I mean, its to late for the anime, ita never to late for the manga. But for real I don't see why the anime needs to drag on scenes. Nobody needs to see A 2 minute scene of Luffy falling out of a ring during a fight

Shroob Shroob What fruit is your lsland?
Oh yeah I agree, the anime's pacing is trash and I would never deny that even if the animation does go hard sometimes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I went from total disinterest to active dislike of it after hearing what it did to the Arkhamverse.

Feel pretty bad for the rank and file devs who are inevitably going to be laid off, although if 2023 is any indication where the AAA industry is going, they might have gotten laid off even if the game didn't bomb.

I wonder if the 4 seasons of DLC they already have planned out are going to be cancelled, or if they're going to pull a Halo Infinite and just have a skeleton crew try to finish it.
if lucky, they can pull an Avengers and get a few characters and short stories released before an inevitable game shutdown. They was really better off leaving the Arkham franchise as a 4 (9 if you count spinoffs) game franchise before doing what they did

Last edited:
Top Bottom