• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hopefully once Limited Run Games is done with Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore pre-orders, Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution is next.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Quien los dos?

Let us fuse 'em with some new item the Professors conveniently happened to make in their spare time powered by the Terrastrilization phenomena. After all, if we ever DO get the Original Dragon, no way it's not a fusion of all 3 its parts. :nifty:
Plot twist:

The Unova game is called paradox Unova by leakers because it retcons the story a bit.

Reshiriam Zekrom are past and future version of the original dragon , and the professors interfering with the Time Machine, altered history. Leaving Kyreum a glitch in the universe essentially, and that’s why it’s portrayed evil since the world is out to get it. Kyreum actually has no connection now to it.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I believe filming for Deadpool 3 had recently wrapped up and I probably expect a first trailer of the film to be shown during the Super Bowl event which is a few weeks away.
if they get a trailer set for the bowl of soups then I demand it’s lazy as hell by focusing strictly on Wade and Logan talking to one another for an entire commercial break

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That bowser design would have been peak. Really like this early concept for Mario rpg:
It’s a neat idea but it feels too much like an AU. I like what we got which feels like an actual expansion of Mario’s actual universe (even if the stuff in it still doesn’t show up in any other game).

Reactions: Z25

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The new Sparking Zero trailer is up

It has more characters than Tenkaichi 3, we are so ****ing back. They just need to stick the landing and I am convinced that this game will fix what is wrong with me.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
How can people get this excited by an arena fighter?
The thing with the Budokai Tenkaichi series is that they are more like Dragon Ball Fighting Simulators rather than normal fighters, That is what makes them special.

Also the Budokai series basically created the modern Anime Arena Fighter alongside the Naruto games.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also the Budokai series basically created the modern Anime Arena Fighters alongside the Naruto ones.
Imagine saying this and not how these arena fighters actually give a **** about being fun and having soul instead of being a cynical attempt at an easy cash grab. Words cannot describe how much actual effort these games have compared to like, the new JJK one

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Imagine saying this and not how these arena fighters actually give a **** about being fun and having soul instead of being a cynical attempt at an easy cash grab. Words cannot describe how much actual effort these games have compared to like, the new JJK one
I meant create as in all of the bad ones are trying to emulate these ones and failing

Shroob

Sup?
After watching my BF play Friend Planet some more, I find one of the criticisms of "You can kill them" to be funny cause

My brother in christ we take Spoink's pearl in Scar/Vio.

1706486493247.png

Also, Klawf Sticks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1706486459852.png

2 Goku Mids…can we end up with 3 Goku Mids by the game’s launch?

Top Bottom