• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Found this
1706314733495.png

It made me curious. Which one would you pick, and which one do you think would win?

Which I'd pick: Off the Hook (The best-written, most fully-expanded on characters Nintendo has had in a long time)
What'd win: The Squid Sisters (They still have a lot of fans and are generally iconic...plus it's Shiver's choice and she usually wins)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Found this
View attachment 383569
It made me curious. Which one would you pick, and which one do you think would win?

Which I'd pick: Off the Hook (The best-written, most fully-expanded on characters Nintendo has had in a long time)
What'd win: The Squid Sisters (They still have a lot of fans and are generally iconic...plus it's Shiver's choice and she usually wins)
Off the Hook. The best of them in terms of writing and writing. Also am biased for one of them in that group.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Found this
View attachment 383569

As much as I like Pearl and Marina I think the greater precense Deep Cut has in the main story mode + their overall chemistry makes me like them more

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I kinda forgot supports were in FE7. I'm at like chapter 24 and was like "oh yeah, they exist".

So now I'm masing the end button.
Oh no baby... There's only 5 per character meaning you can only complete 1 chain at most, just beat the game and look em up after the fact.

Except Priscilla and Lucius, their B support is basically "LUCIUS DID YOU **** MY BROTHER" which I'll make an exception for

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright, then nvm then.

That's kinda dumb lol.
The idea behind it is to push replayability, especially with paired endings which require A ranks to get, A ranks in these games generally being more romance focused in than most. Luckily this is only the case for the GBA games, every later entry with a support system doesn't have the 5 per character limitation

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have this entire sketch planned out in my head, and have for a while, where (for unexplained reasons) a symphony orchestra and a heavy metal band are both playing their concerts on different sides of a divider. Then the divider comes down. There’s silence. The conductor glares at the lead guitarist. And then they start playing dueling banjos.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have this entire sketch planned out in my head, and have for a while, where (for unexplained reasons) a symphony orchestra and a heavy metal band are both playing their concerts on different sides of a divider. Then the divider comes down. There’s silence. The conductor glares at the lead guitarist. And then they start playing dueling banjos.
The **** are you telling us about it for?

Get out there, make that ****, and put it on YouTube.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Vince McMahon sent right out of WWE and being Chris Benoit’d is the best thing that could happen for wrestling rn

Shroob

Sup?
I decided to change my icon too. But I have to say finding safe artwork of this little brat is a ****ing chore. Yall need to go touch grass or something. Maybe go get a drink. Of water.
Thing got Gardevoir'd....

Maybe Lamball was a safer choice. :nifty:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thing got Gardevoir'd....

Maybe Lamball was a safer choice. :nifty:
Nah man, I still love Dazzi. Once you get her specific gear, you don't need to send her out, because she just follows you. She doesn't count as a sent out Pal so you can have Dazzi as well as another Pal. Which for me is my Lamball or Bushi.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
TheMightyP TheMightyP osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Speed Weed Speed Weed Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Jondolio Jondolio Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Zinith Zinith Shroob Shroob and everyone else.

Got word from the staff team of a Discord server I'm in that there has been a huge data breach on hundreds of websites
IMG_20240127_143030.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-27-14-31-23-99_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-27-14-31-40-19_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

As the mod on the screenshot says, ya'll can check your email on this website to see if your account has been found on any sort of breach:

If It has, change passwords and put 2 factor authenticator instantly.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
TheMightyP TheMightyP osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Speed Weed Speed Weed Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Jondolio Jondolio Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Zinith Zinith Shroob Shroob and everyone else.

Got word from the staff team of a Discord server I'm in that there has been a huge data breach on hundreds of websites
View attachment 383584
View attachment 383585View attachment 383586
As the mod on the screenshot says, ya'll can check your email on this website to see if your account has been found on any sort of breach:

If It has, change passwords and put 2 factor authenticator instantly.
I hope whoever was responsible for this breach gets arrested.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a blessed day
edit: more blessed now

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
According to rumors from several leakers, there’s still on mythical coming this year.

People are speculating that it might be the pokemon we saw in the scarlet and violet book that looks like a gorilla.

People are speculating that it’s going to parallel King Kong and give us another gorilla mythical that rules over the paradox mons.

As the mythical is apparently the lead in the new movie.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
According to rumors from several leakers, there’s still on mythical coming this year.

People are speculating that it might be the pokemon we saw in the scarlet and violet book that looks like a gorilla.

People are speculating that it’s going to parallel King Kong and give us another gorilla mythical that rules over the paradox mons.

Guess Pokémon won't give me a break this year after all

Reactions: Z25

Noipoi

Howdy!

Was that not just Slaking?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Was that not just Slaking?
I’ve seen people say this but also debate it so I’m not sure.

King Kong or not, getting a mythical that protects area zero would be pretty cool. That way we have one important to the Paldea story and one important to the DLc story.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve seen people say this but also debate it so I’m not sure.

King Kong or not, getting a mythical that protects area zero would be pretty cool. That way we have one important to the Paldea story and one important to the DLc story.
On the one hand, I feel like people are reading too deep into things.

On the other...

Every Pokemon shown here can be encountered in Area Zero, except the gorilla. The Slakoth line isn't present at all. And while it does resemble Slaking a little, it's not a 100% match.

I'm still skeptical, but I suppose it's not an impossibility. Though considering the rather blatant hints towards Pecharunt, this feels a bit too subtle.

I guess we only have a month to wait.

Top Bottom