• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Dang, just found out from a mutual what happened to the Professional Troll who hate bought 50 Rosalina Amiibos way back when. We actually banned them pretty quickly from Smashboards when they had happened to have joined.

I must say that what they are doing now is also very unhealthy and a bit creepy, but at least isn't as destructive and hateful as their previous trolling schemes. I'm sure a lot of Pokemon fans might recognize their current work.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Would be kinda boring tho wouldn't it?

Like, two mythical apes in 2 generations feels a bit, weird. We got Zarude last gen and assuming this is an actual monke mythical, idk.
It be 3 across the last 3 gens actually. Which is a little boring, especially when we had the 3 elemental monkeys prior, two other monkeys in sun and moon, and then this. A good design could sell it as a pokemon though. Like frankly Zarude is my least favorite. It looks like a discount grass zeraora

Noipoi

Howdy!
It be 3 across the last 3 gens actually. Which is a little boring, especially when we had the 3 elemental monkeys prior, two other monkeys in sun and moon, and then this. A good design could sell it as a pokemon though. Like frankly Zarude is my least favorite. It looks like a discount grass zeraora
Gen 9: Hypothetical paradox gorilla
Gen 8: Zarude
Gen 7: ...

Where's the monkey mythical?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Noipoi

Howdy!
Then why does it have the same build as darude
Cuz they're both bipedal and mildly humanoid?
and its signature move is plasma fists not claws. Cats don’t have fist.

It also runs like a monkey despite the feline appearance otherwise. So idk, I’m counting it as both imo.

Look at its face. Its little whiskered kitty face.

It's a humanoid cartoon cat, brother. Maybe it looks a little monkey-ish to some, but I bet that wasn't the intention :nifty:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
And let's not forger other """"Animal"""" Pokémon like purple sludge of toxic waste, a one-eyed magnet or pokéball with eyes. :troll:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well at the end of the day if we don’t count it as a monkey, then that leaves one monkey mythical, because let’s be real, how many people remember Zarude exists as a mythical lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With Nintendo rereleasing GCN games on the Switch, I'm surprised that they didn't remaster the Fire Emblem Radiance Duology.

It goes for like 11 million trillion on from second hand markets.
It’s so the FE team can remake it after the FE 4 one on Switch 2.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm unfortunately awake at 4:30 and had one of those middle of the night sugar cravings, so I went to get some Ice Cream from the fridge only to find out that what was a huge, near full pint just a few hours ago was reduced to a single portion, courtesy of my dad.

It's a favorite ice cream of both of us so I should have foreseen this

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
With Nintendo rereleasing GCN games on the Switch, I'm surprised that they didn't remaster the Fire Emblem Radiance Duology.

I actually wrote an entire guest article on SourceGaming making this argument. :sheep:

Thankfully, if you look at sites like PriceCharting, the game CIB has lost about a quarter of it's value since it peaked last year. COVID price bumps are starting to die down, but I would still say it's safe to say that PoR the new Earthbound in terms of collecting Nintendo games. Radiant Dawn has lost about a third of it's peak value from last year as well.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I wouldn't normally share something like this here but I did a tryout scrim with my Splatoon 3 team and we all just decided to go bananas in the last game

StormC

Smash Hero

They should rerelease the best selling GCN game 🌝

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I also wouldn't necessarily take the Scarlet/Violet books at face value either since

Those designs were sick and we're never getting either.
On the one hand, I would've loved to have had those two designs as Pokemon, particularly the Future one as the Swords were a bit of a letdown. On the other hand, I like the three Primals a lot collectively, so I don't think I would've traded them even for those two designs.

Maybe in another world we could've gotten both the trios and the combination.

It’s so the FE team can remake it after the FE 4 one on Switch 2.
No, they need to remake Thracia 776 first for the dozens of us who played it.

Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
On the one hand, I would've loved to have had those two designs as Pokemon, particularly the Future one as the Swords were a bit of a letdown. On the other hand, I like the three Primals a lot collectively, so I don't think I would've traded them even for those two designs.

Maybe in another world we could've gotten both the trios and the combination.

No, they need to remake Thracia 776 first for the dozens of us who played it.
Quien los dos?

Let us fuse 'em with some new item the Professors conveniently happened to make in their spare time powered by the Terrastrilization phenomena. After all, if we ever DO get the Original Dragon, no way it's not a fusion of all 3 its parts. :nifty:

Top Bottom