• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fifth anniversary and Sora amiibo or not, it still feels strange that Smash Ultimate is getting new content after two years of nothing.
Psst

It's because they've started development on a new Smash for the next console. And while they're at it, they decided to do a little something for Ultimate for Smash's 25th anniversary.

Don't tell nobody :nifty:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Beat the DLC epilogue.

It genuinely feels like Gamefreak wanted to include the group in the kitagami subplot but I guess didn’t have time or something.

Arvens role in the story feels like a perfect setup to push Kieran to change the way he does in Indigo disk.

The presence of pechrunt also feels like it would influence Kieran for that story.

Also weird they didn’t give us the lore of it, even though fans figured it out months ago lol.

Anyway it was still fun.

I’m getting sequel incoming vibes though. My prediction os going to be the the Unova game will combine both black and white games but also under a new story.

Your starting town isn’t going to be a town but the blueberry academy. With a whole lot more going on as some time will have passed. Kieran will join the cast of rivals alongside carmine.

Your studies at the school lead you down a much more traditional route of exploring the region, fueled by paldea’s treasure hunt concept.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…am I really supposed to believe Naruto and Sasuke aren’t an item? Yes offense to Sakura, but she’s like…nothingness.

Does this chick grow a personality beyond simp or did she get hit with the 2000s Amy curse of only focusing on Sonic (tho Sasuke in this case)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait Principal Perry's actress voices Naruto?

Okay, I guess everyone really does learn something new every day,
It’s crazy how many people missed out on the peak that was early lab rats.

you can definitely hear naruto come out at times. Pretty sure she even said believe it in one episode the same way naruto does.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also it’s official that Ghost & Molly McGee is completed

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I played D&D for the first time today
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, it's actually something I've always wanted to get into. The gaming club at my former College always had a group playing, but they were always already in the middle of their campaigns. A friend of mine also plays DnD and has offered to teach me, but sadly he lives on the other side of the State now so we never have time.

osby

Smash Obsessed
…am I really supposed to believe Naruto and Sasuke aren’t an item? Yes offense to Sakura, but she’s like…nothingness.

Does this chick grow a personality beyond simp or did she get hit with the 2000s Amy curse of only focusing on Sonic (tho Sasuke in this case)
Expecting female characters to have goals and agency beyond the bare minimum to support male characters is usually asking too much from Naruto but yeah.

She does get better.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They used to air it on Disney XD, so I believe it.
They did, the cut the 2nd intro short that showed the part with Naruto and Sasuke with the kunai/sword at each others necks.

I mean childhood sitcoms are a big part of us growing up. Yeah the showrunners sucked and all but we can still talk about our favorite moments and shows.

But if you open up your mind...
IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO REALIGN
I mean, Beer Can Dan was also involved in Kenan and Kel, but I can still enjoy the show itself.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Man...so many great Disney cartoons dropping like flies the past couple years.

That Phineas and Ferb revival better be worth the wait.
Channel/XD wise, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur is the only animated show worth watching (overall it’s that and Raven’s Home)
You see the vision
Those parodies with Naruto screaming his name had a meaning to it after all…true love
Excuse me wha???

Sure you ain't confusing that for Adult Swim???
it aired on Disney XD in 09 heavily censored
Expecting female characters to have goals and agency beyond the bare minimum to support male characters is usually asking too much from Naruto but yeah.

She does get better.
I’ll be sure to keep the bar low enough for the female characters then I suppose…besides Hinata and Tsunade cause they seem like extremely important characters plot and development wise

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I could not get into Naruto. I feel like I would've probably enjoyed it if I tried watching it when I was around 13 or something because it would've probably struck a chord with me back then. Now I just think I could do better with other shonen series because I'm already familiar with the tropes and character archetypes, plus I just find some of the characters in Naruto irritating.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Channel/XD wise, Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur is the only animated show worth watching (overall it’s that and Raven’s Home)
When Disney XD first aired, I remember their original lineup wasn’t bad. I was a test audience member for Kick Buttowski prior to it airing way back in ‘09, and my 8-year old ass loved it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh ya

They found a method in-game to dupe Pokemon

So uhhhh

Have fun with that :nifty:
So I don't need to transfer up from Emerald anymore?

:pikachu:

Shroob

Sup?
So I don't need to transfer up from Emerald anymore?

:pikachu:
It's convoluted tbh.

It involves a Level 100 Ditto without its hidden ability, a wild Smeargle, and positioning yourself extremely specifically so that the game freaks out.

Theoretically, you can use it to farm rare items, since the Smeargle copies the Ditto's Transform, and when the Smeargle uses Transform on the Pokemon you want to dupe, it 'becomes' that Pokemon as long as the game freaks out just right.

But like, if you get the glitch to work, you can slap rare items on the Pokemon like a Master Ball/Beast Ball/Safari Ball and just keep encountering the Pokemon over and over to steal its item infinitely.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Shippuden? ****ing Shippuden?

And Demon Slayer’s episodes are an hour long?!?!?!?!? :sakuraipower:
Not an hour, usually about half an hour. Outside of the finale for this season which aired as two episodes merged into one.

That’s the start of the second season I believe, so my guess is the merged the first two episodes. Or just didn’t list the second episode title.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
got confirmed that Molly McGee was actually cancelled near the end of season 1 by Disney execs, and the last episode was added onto the 2nd season to make up for them scrapping season 3 (aka they did it worse than they did with Owl House)
I remember the day Spongebob premiered.... God I'm old.
I don't remember cause I was born 3 days later...

Top Bottom