• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Yoooooooooo!

We are finally seeing the Bethesda Indiana Jones game! Between that and Blade I may get a Xbox Series X this year.
Also praying the game does well enough for Disney to uncancel the LEGO Indiana Jones and Hasbro Indiana Jones Adventure Series line

Jotadé

Smash Ace
As promised here's a photo of Rogue with Gambit

Tried to recreate this Fortnite loading screen, It was tough with the weight of the figures making them fall with more complex poses and such.

Masahiro Sakurai today has said his Creating Games YouTube series will wrap up "sometime this year".
Finally
Masahiro Sakurai's Mojo Dojo Casa House simulator.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League being played by gaming journalists rn…reviews are mixed to bad as expected

also we’re getting a Mandalorian movie and Ahsoka season 2

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
1704825787008.png

Tetsuya Takahashi fuming that Rocksteady made a HUD that's uglier and more cluttered than his past few games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My sources have reached out and given me a sneak peak of the next direct…

Miyamoto will be arrested and tried live for Grand Larson. He will have to go against Phoenix Wright, however ultimately he will be sharing a cell with Yuji Naka

Jotadé

Smash Ace
If we're getting a new Smash game then I'm fleeing the internet
Meh, I'll probably stay on the internet but just won't care.

Already got everyone I wanted besides Pauline (and she's in a stage anyways, so yeah), so there's no reason for me to buy another Smash game.

Now, those Indiana Jones and Blade games by Bethesda doh 👀

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Meh, I'll probably stay on the internet but just won't care.

Already got everyone I wanted besides Pauline (and she's in a stage anyways, so yeah), so there's no reason for me to buy another Smash game.

Now, those Indiana Jones and Blade games by Bethesda doh 👀
I don't see any way we get a Smash game that tops Ultimate. It has 89 characters, you'd have to be insane to add to that. And that probably means lots of cuts in the next game, so I'm not really interested if it doesn't have most of my favorites.

also mu most wanted character has literally no chance

Jotadé

Smash Ace

May god have mercy for this person, I've heard horror stories about The Last Of Us fandom from Insomniac Spider-Man fans.

I don't see any way we get a Smash game that tops Ultimate. It has 89 characters, you'd have to be insane to add to that. And that probably means lots of cuts in the next game, so I'm not really interested if it doesn't have most of my favorites.

also mu most wanted character has literally no chance
Yup, all of that too. There's no way they can top Ultimate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Didn’t expect Sakurai’s YouTube channel to end so soon.

I wonder if he’s busy with something
definitely won’t be Kid Icarus…us illiterate angels will have our way one day

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm sure Massive Hero Soccer Guy ending his YouTube series soon could mean a new project from him but I'm not going to make guesses right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Didn’t expect Sakurai’s YouTube channel to end so soon.

I wonder if he’s busy with something
Definitely. He’s alluded to Kid Icarus uprising getting ported. Which means he’s either working on it or he knows or being worked on.

Or given Namco literally opened a new Nintendo studio called like project S or something like that, a smash game being worked on right now is not out of the question.

We don’t even have to see it anytime soon, it might just be getting started.

Alternatively, given the return to Ultimate for multiple events, I would not say a balance patch is impossible, which he might also be working on before another project.

Or as I predicted, an upgraded ultimate with FP3 for Switch 2 really doesn’t seem impossible. If this was their plan, it’s very likely deals were made during ultimate, much like how Steve and I believe Sephiroth had conversations way before they released. upgrading the graphics, adding new spirits and events, throw a few more characters in there and you have an easy launch title to sell for a lot of money.

May god have mercy for this person, I've heard horror stories about The Last Of Us fandom from Insomniac Spider-Man fans.

Yup, all of that too. There's no way they can top Ultimate.
The insomniac spiderman fanbase can’t talk considering what they did to Mj’s actress recently.
Well it's an Arlo video, so it better :4pacman:

The only nitpicks I really have are 1) The Pokemon game would be announced on Pokemon day, because c'mon. and 2) No Donkey Kong 😔
The second one is how you know it’s real. There is no DK game in Ba sing se.

Top Bottom