• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I usually sell drawings for a minimum of 25-30$ USD. And I’m not interested in emptying your pockets.

But if you wanna pay me in full later for something I draw now, I’d be willing to work that out :nifty:
Nah Noi, I really appreciate It, but I feel I should first get the money.

I think in around two weeks I'll have 30 bucks if all goes well, so I'll contact you again in that moment.

Thank you so much Noi! Stay awesome.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Know what. You right. I need to stop feeling so bad about my drawings
Exactly!!

So many people tell me I’m really good, but whenever I draw I feel like an idiot because I’m not as good as other artists I follow. Comparison is the thief of joy, my friend.

There’s always room to improve, but there’s never room to start ****ting on yourself.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Nintendo Game of the Week thread is back. This time its Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

But like... its one of the rarest Gamecube games. Has anyone here played it without going to the seven seas?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly I kinda find all of the complaining about horror adaptations of public domain properties to be more annoying than the horror adaptations
Part of me wants to agree.

The other part of me thinks the adaptations are too easy for kids to find and that, even making it into something dark notwithstanding, it doesn't help that so far, despite the creators of each one trying to hype their projects up as scary versions of classic kids' characters and stories. all of them have failed at even being decent horror adaptations.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Exactly!!

So many people tell me I’m really good, but whenever I draw I feel like an idiot because I’m not as good as other artists I follow. Comparison is the thief of joy, my friend.

There’s always room to improve, but there’s never room to start ****ting on yourself.
Tho i am really having a hard time here.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Unironically we need the Muppets in Kingdom Hearts
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Make it a minigame world ala hundred acre wood where Sora is the special guest on that nights episode of the muppet show. And if you want to do it really well, do it as an fmv game and have Haley Joel Osmet actually play him in live action against the actual muppets.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

We all knew Mickey was gonna get a horror film no matter what.

A game and a film announced at the very start of 2024.
I know this was rather inevitable, but geez louiez! Can't they think of doing something with now public domain characters other than make horror movies of them, as hard as it may be?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No, we are getting Bambi and Peter Pan very soon.
I knew of Peter Pan, but still, I did not remember Bambi. I must have heard about Bambi, though, I just didn't remember.

People just seem unimaginative these days, either way.

Top Bottom