• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Also, had to double check, I think Horace and Clarabelle should be good too but it's a little murky on that one. There's a difference between what a historian and a lawyer would each call their first appearances because of almost identical non-bipedal horses and cows in early shorts and their names were rarely said on screen or in billing so like when did they really become them in a legal sense... what I'm saying is it's complicated and you'd probably be better off waiting to use them until next year when they both for sure enter public domain (along with Popeye the Sailor fun fact).
The day all the old disney characterz go publiv will be amazing
-----
New years hit
Then a ****ing 7.4 esrtquake in Japan happens.
Come on, dont start this early

osby

Smash Obsessed
Unrelated to the international space station, but I love your new pfp Osby.

Hopefully this first month of 2024 goes well for you :)
Thanks, I want to switch my avatar more often this year rather than sticking to a few. We'll see how that goes.

Hope you have a nice start to this year, as well!

D

Deleted member

Thanks, I want to switch my avatar more often this year rather than sticking to a few. We'll see how that goes.

Hope you have a nice start to this year, as well!
Thanks Osby! Hopefully the avatar thing goes well!

D

Deleted member

How's the new year treating y'all so far?
Really well Michael, thanks for asking!

As I said on a profile post, I may actually be able to get the new LEGO X-Men Jet for Día De Reyes after all, so that's really awesome.

Also I was browsing the TV channels this morning and they were putting one of my favourite movies ever (Raiders Of The Lost Ark) so I am here watching It right now.

My grandpa is also starting the year quite well, watching the anual New Year concert on TV.
Will go have lunch with him.

And the cherry on top: I was able to organize with my IRL friends a meet up at a Geek-themed bar this thursday. We are gonna meet together and drink some stuff, then we'll look at the stores nearby at Triana. It's gonna be fun!

So yeah, really good start of the year.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Really well Michael, thanks for asking!

As I said on a profile post, I may actually be able to get the new LEGO X-Men Jet for Día De Reyes after all, so that's really awesome.

Also I was browsing the TV channels this morning and they were putting one of my favourite movies ever (Raiders Of The Lost Ark) so I am here watching It right now.

My grandpa is also starting the year quite well, watching the anual New Year concert on TV.
Will go have lunch with him.

And the cherry on top: I was able to organize with my IRL friends a meet up at a Geek-themed bar this thursday. We are gonna meet together and drink some stuff, then we'll look at the stores nearby at Triana. It's gonna be fun!

So yeah, really good start of the year.
Great to know. Yesterday or should I say last year. Lol. Dad and I watched the first Guardians. Gonna get to watching the second one this afternoon followed by the third around supper. A lil' marathon you could say.

As for the rest of this month. Gonna be the same old, going to the social group, trying to get my third part-time job, keep busy and maybe try to hang with my buddies more such as going to see The Beekeeper and maybe going out to eat.

D

Deleted member

Great to know. Yesterday or should I say last year. Lol. Dad and I watched the first Guardians. Gonna get to watching the second one this afternoon followed by the third around supper. A lil' marathon you could say.

As for the rest of this month. Gonna be the same old, going to the social group, trying to get my third part-time job, keep busy and maybe try to hang with my buddies more such as going to see The Beekeeper and maybe going out to eat.
Oooooh, really neat stuff! Good luck with the third part time job Michael!

D

Deleted member

Wooooo I'm depressed as **** already, that's gotta be a new record
Hugs
I know how It feels Gwen. Idk the context of the situation, but I know really well how much It hurts both to think about what we've done wrong and also on how people may or may not look at us.

If you want me to be honest from the heart: I think you are doing really well to improve as a person each day. Remember that Rome wasn't built in a single day, and neither did the pyramids.

Gwen, you have a bright heart, shrouded by moments of bad luck and such. But I know really well, even if It may not seem like It, that there will be people such as I who are genuiely valuing the kind stuff you have done for them and for yourself.
Even if It may not seem like It, we are here rooting for you. It took me a while to realize who those people were... But rest assured, they exist, and want nothing more than to see you happy.

Keep going Gwen, I can say from experience that even in our darkest hours, there will be a lot of pride and joy just by making It through.

Love you Gwen, please keep being awesome.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know I'm way behind on the Kingdom Hearts series but I'm interested in playing Missing Link.

And the controller that I want to use better be compatible with the game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I love Street Fighter 6 a lot and have no plans of dropping it anytime soon, but I'm really hoping they ramp up the content drops this year. The cosmetic stuff for avatars doesn't really appeal to me and I don't care about Ed or Akuma, so it sucks that there isn't anything new to look forward to atm.

D

Deleted member

I love Street Fighter 6 a lot and have no plans of dropping it anytime soon, but I'm really hoping they ramp up the content drops this year. The cosmetic stuff for avatars doesn't really appeal to me and I don't care about Ed or Akuma, so it sucks that there isn't anything new to look forward to atm.
If you were to ask me, It would be dope if you could unlock theme songs from past Street Fighter titles to use online and such.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
If you were to ask me, It would be dope if you could unlock theme songs from past Street Fighter titles to use online and such.
You can, but their usage is limited to the online hub and can't be used in battles afaik. I have a few songs from SF2 that I unlocked through that stupid battle pass stuff.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyways start of a new year and more the reason to look forward to new movies and shows to see

Movies:
Kung Fu Panda 4
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
The Fall Guy
Bad Boys 4
Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
A Quiet Place: Day One
Deadpool 3
Joker 2
Gladiator 2
Sonic 3

Shows:
Hazbin Hotel
Invincible Season 2 (Last Half)
Monrach: Legacy of Monsters (Episodes 9 & 10)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I hate to think what will come to Pokemon and Spongebob when they enter the Public Domain decades from now. LMAO.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
PMEX Remix is planning to have all official characters in it but there's a possibility that some won't have their Ultimate moveset, otherwise it can take forever to reach their goal.

Honestly, I don't care if they don't reach this goal as I already got what I wanted from the mod: Lots of new playable fighters not found in the official games.

Top Bottom